𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭?

[XV]—𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭?

[XV]—𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭?

July 31,11:54 pm

suddenly light starts to flicker again, then Preeti gets possed "You have to reach to the lab before the clock stricks 12." copy cat said, "Rashmi, use your powers and out his soul out of her, nick and aanshi you are coming with me and Rohan,  Samira take care of saumya, Ahan and aranv you both also come." Shanaya said. "okay.." the whole gang said.

"i have never tried these powers but okay," Rashmi said and starts using her powers, "take care guys" Samira shouted. Aanshi, Nick, ahan, aranv, Rohan, and Shanaya used their cycle and starts going to the lab. 

and they reached the lab, and they heard the noise they turn around and saw zombies. "Ahan aranv talk to them, " aanshi said and the rest of them went inside. shanaya and Rohan was scared to open the door But nick said "Guys, you both go inside, I think the game wants you both there" Shanaya looked at him.

"Yes guys, me and Nick will be with aranv and ahan just go now!" Aanshi said and they both went inside. they saw Chirag doing something "we Know you possed Chirag and made him do all this Copycat!" Rohan shouted. Chirag turned around and said, "Welcome welcome, yes I did possed him, but after he pushed Riva off." Shanaya forms A knife and threw it at him. Chriag and Shanaya starts fighting. chriag stabs shanaya on her stomach.

then Rohan pushed Chirag down and using his powers start beating Chirag. Before shanaya could do anything she found something shining she went there and saw the book, In the cover page it was written the devil games.

and when she was about to open it she heard a voice "Hands up!" and it was chole decker.

August 2

"i really do not understand that why we all lied about that Chirag killed Riva," Rashmi said. "Ask Aranv!" nick replied "I wanted shanaya to give Chirag the punishment, and maybe this is away. and this is how Riva and shanaya will get justice" Aranv said.

Room

"shanaya..please tell who was it?" Chole asked Shanaya closed her eyes and after 5 mintures she Said "CHRIAG!"

chole and her team went out to the Room, everyone was looking at them... Chole went near to Chirag and said "you are under arrest"