6. bölüm

Already 1k and 100 ☆!! Thank you so much to each one of you, truly 🥺.
Hope you like this fluff! ⬇️

Haziran woke up with a shiver and Poyraz covered her with the bedsheets. With her eyes still closed, she could feel the sunlight coming through the window behind her.

-Sorry for the cold. Didn't mean to wake you up. -without opening her eyes, Haziran smiled and curled up to him, instinctively- I was looking at your belly. -he confessed. Haziran blinked and rubbed her eyes until she was able to open them and look at him. He was lying on one side, his elbow leaning on the pillow, his hand holding his head and his eyes looking down on her- You can tell the difference already.

-I know. -Haziran said, yawning and stretching her arms- It's not that noticeable but I can tell. It also feels harder than I expected. Look. -she added, and took his hand to place it on her belly. She left her own hand on top and they remained silent as they both observed it. Poyraz extended and retrieved his fingers repeatedly to leave light caresses on it. In the meantime, he raised his head to look at Haziran. So did she and saw happy tears in his eyes, which moved her deeply.

-I meant what I said last night to you, Haziran. I just want this. -he said, his tone dead serious. Haziran kept silent as she stared at him, trying to decipher how she really felt about that herself. Eventually she sighed.

-Me too but I don't know whether it is that easy.

-Why not?

-Various reasons. We have issues to solve between us two, then our families... -Poyraz interrupted her.

-I know we have to discuss and probably change a lot of things about our relationship, making decisions and so on, but at least we are already on the same page about wanting to be together, right? If we are really sure, we can start there. -Haziran kept silent, looking at him and thinking about it- As for our families, -he continued- you have to tell me exactly what your mom and my grandma told you so we can solve it. -he felt Haziran tense. She removed her hand from his and turned to look at the ceiling with a sigh- Haziran... -he insisted.

-Tamam. -she snapped- But it's not pleasant for me to remember it. -she protested.

-I know. -Poyraz said, his tone sweet, and his hand travelled from her belly to grab her cheek, making her turn her face to him. She looked upset- But I need to know. -Haziran looked away and kept quiet for a few seconds, thinking about how to sum everything up and not become angry again in the process.

-Long story short, -she spoke, returning her gaze to him- I told my mom and she didn't congratulate me or anything, she basically just said that I couldn't bring a child to this world if I wasn't married to you. -now it was Poyraz's turn to tense. He looked at her with a serious expression.

-She said that?

-Yeah, she seemed so worried about our legal situation. -Haziran said, rolling her eyes- Like that was the first thing she thought about, us not being married. When she fucking interrupted our wedding and begged me to leave you. -unfortunately, Haziran started feeling the anger rise inside her again and Poyraz noticed.

-Well, we've decided to be together so that's not a problem anymore. -he tried to calm her down.

-That's not the point, Poyraz. -Haziran gave him a death stare.

-I know. It's stupid that she only could think about that. It's your mom, she should share your joy with you. -Haziran relaxed a bit and Poyraz caressed her cheek with his thumb to comfort her. Then, he spoke again, afraid to hear the answer.