3. bölüm

Note: I apologize in advance for any mistakes related to the medical field. I don't know anything about that so that part may not be accurate of realistic even though I tried to keep it that way. I also skipped some details for the sake of the reading. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

After the fight with her mother, Haziran ran to the shore. Before, the sea used to sadden her and make her anxious because of its link to her father's death. However, thanks to Poyraz, she was reconciled with it and now watching its blueness and listening to the sound of the waves had a calming effect on her. Another good thing Poyraz has given me, she thought, placing a hand on her belly. She stayed there, walking and sitting, for more than an hour and, when it was time, she headed to the hospital. When she arrived, Poyraz wasn't still there so she sat down in the waiting room, facing the doctor's office. He arrived not long after, his face twisted, as if he had come running. He was funny to see.

-Am I late? I'm sorry but there was a last minute errant I had to run for the hotel.

-Nope, don't worry. I arrived early. -Poyraz sat down in the seat next to Haziran's and caught his breath.

-How did it go with your mom? -he asked, his hopes low, to be honest. Haziran sighed.

-I don't want to talk about that right now, please. I want to be relaxed for the appointment. -she replied, placing her right hand on her belly. Poyraz stared at it for a while, his heart beating fast and full of a new different kind of love and protective instinct.

-Tamam, don't think more about it. -he said in that soft tone he used in the past, when they were still together and was trying to comfort her- We'll talk about it later. Try to be calm now.

They both kept silent until the doctor's office door opened, a patient came out, and a voice pronounced Haziran's name. They looked at each other and got up from their seats.

-Everything will be fine. -Poyraz encouraged her with a little smile. She returned it and they entered the doctor's office.

-Poyraz! -the doctor effusively greeted them- I didn't know you were coming. -Poyraz smiled warmly at her.

-Selam, Ceren teyze. Glad to see you. -he then turned to Haziran and added- Haziran, doctor hanım is Alper's mom. -Haziran's eyebrows raised in surprise but she brought herself together quickly and smiled at her doctor.

-I didn't know but I can see the resemblance. Nice to meet you.

-Nice to finally meet you, Haziran. -the doctor said smiling- Please, take a seat, çocuklar. -they both sat down- How can I help you with? -she asked, even though it was very obvious to her.

-Well, I'm pregnant. -Haziran said.

-Maşallah, congratulations to you both. -she said sincerely, imagining the whole situation because she knew Poyraz and her girlfriend had broken up and she was no longer on the island.

-Sağol. -Poyraz replied. Haziran looked at him and her heart melted a little bit more when she saw a sweet smile on his face. Her hopes started getting up. She pronounced another sağol and the doctor's gaze turned to her.

-Are you sure you're pregnant? Did you take a home test?

-Yes, and I managed to take a blood one when I was in İzmir too. -she replied, taking the results out of her purse and handing them to the doctor. Ceren hanım looked at the paper for a bit and then smiled at them again.

-That's alright. Do you know which day your last period started? -she asked Haziran.

-It was on August 8th. -Haziran said diligently. She was Haziran so she had gone there with her lessons learnt. The doctor turned to her computer and typed for a bit.