Final bölüm

So sorry for the wait, you all 😕. Here you got the end of the story, hope you like it ❣.

3 years & a few hours old

—Just so you know: I'm not planning on having any more kids.

—Just so you know: I agree with you.

—Good, because there's no way you're able to convince me otherwise. —she stated and looked down at the baby on her chest— I'll miss the feeling of carrying a baby, that's true… —Poyraz smiled but didn't reply. Suddenly the room's door opened and Ayça came in running, with Biricik behind her— Oh, my big girl! —Haziran exclaimed, suddenly feeling emotional.

Gel, Ayçacım! —Poyraz, who was sitting next to Haziran's bed, called her, tapping on his thighs. 

—I'm sorry to bother you guys but I thought you may like this surprise. —Biricik said with a broad smile. Ayça sat down on his dad's lap.

—We do. —Haziran agreed, sincerely grateful, and extended her hand for her best friend to grab it. 

—Ohhh, this one has more hair. —Biricik said, smiling down at the newborn baby. Poyraz and Haziran chuckled. 

—She does. —he agreed. 

—Well, I'll wait outside. I'll give you guys some family time. —Biricik said after staring at the baby for a few more seconds.

—Thank you, Biricik. —Biricik got out and Poyraz and Haziran's gazes fixed on Ayça, who was quietly observing the baby. 

—What do you think of her? —Poyraz asked her, hugging her from behind. 

—That's Nil? —the little girl said, not taking her eyes off the baby.

—That's Nil. —Haziran smiled at her— Wanna say hello to her? —Ayça nodded.

—I'll help you. —Poyraz said and sat her on the hospital bed. Haziran shifted so that Ayça had a better angle of the baby. 

—Hi. —Ayça let out softly, getting closer to her— I'm Ayça. —Haziran and Poyraz looked at each other, both feeling overly emotional. 

—You can kiss her, kuzum. —Ayça left a delicate kiss on the baby's cheek, who moved slightly.

—She's asleep. —she reflected.

—She is. Babies sleep a lot, you'll see. —Poyraz added. Ayça looked at him.

—They cry. 

—That too. —he smiled— We'll have to be patient with her, tamam? All babies cry a lot. —Ayça nodded. Then, she slid a finger across the baby's puffed cheek, caressing her. 

—Do you like her? —Haziran asked.

—Yes. —the kid replied with a little smile and Poyraz and Haziran felt relieved. They hoped she wasn't jealous of the baby. They had tried to prepare her for her arrival during the whole pregnancy but one never knows.

—Do you want to hold her? —Ayça thought about it.

Tamam

—Wait, sit here. —Poyraz intervened, moving aside from his armchair. The kid dragged herself to the edge of the bed and jumped down, then sat down in the armchair— We have to be very careful with her, okay? No sudden movements. —he took the baby from Haziran's arms, who shifted in the bed to sit better, and leaned towards Ayça— Extend your arms, canım. —the kid did it and he helped her— Now one on top, holding her head… and the other one under it, securing her back… —the baby shifted as they found the right position and Ayça observed her cautiously— That's it. —Poyraz said with a smile. They all kept silent for a moment, watching the scene. The baby squinted her eyes and Ayça's lips curved up into a smile. Poyraz turned around and found Haziran with tears in her eyes. They smiled at each other and then looked back at Ayça, who leaned to leave a kiss on her little sister's forehead.