Birthday Boy Win

Special for Winnie birthday hope you like it

Win groaned when his brother Gulf opened his brother bedroom curtains, and wished him "happy birthday" loudly. Win groaned more on his brother said " go away gulfie I am not in a birthday mood". By pulling his duvet more up on his head.

But Gulf was determined to celebrate his little brother Birthday, he requested his brother don't be grumpy, and please try to enjoy your day for me. After few more tries finally Win got out from his bed and said fine "I will try to enjoy only for you bro ".

Gulf came near his brother wish him and said "Happy Birthday okay, I have to go to work but I already prepared special lunch for you don't forget to eat . When I will come back will go out and celebrate". Win immediately said I don't want to go out.

Win sighed and got up made his way to bathroom, so that he could take shower and make himself little presentable like a birthday boy.

When Win came out of his bathroom only wrapping his towel he met with a sight which make his heart thumping loudly. And he was about to drop his towel too due to shock but composed himself. He couldn't believe what he is watching in front of him is real or his illusion. He pinch himself and hissed in pain " isshhhh"

Win still can't believe what he is looking in front of him is real. He thought his brain damaged and freeze by looking his boyfriend Bright completely naked only with bow around his cock lie on his bed. Win swallowed the lump in his throat. Bright get down from the bed and walk towards Win with a smirk dancing on his face.

"Do you want your birthday present" Bright huskily asked his boyfriend. But Win backed away slowly he ask his boyfriend Bright "are you sure you want this because last few days when ever I try to get close with you, you always shoved me away, in last one week you didn't even let me kiss you, or rather we get any intimate, I was just waiting for you to tell me, that you already tired of me and let's break up, I don't know if you still love me or not".

Win was rambling when Bright kissed him so hard like Win's lips going to bleed. He said to his boyfriend " if I don't wanted this I wouldn't come here". Bright slowly muttered "sorry I just wanted to shut you up" looking at Win lips which already swollen red with his abusive kiss.

Bright let Win towel drop on the floor and let his erection free. "On the bed now" Bright whispered in Win's ear. Win answer his boyfriend with a smirk "Yes Sir".

When Win reached at his bed, Bright spank his boyfriend ass, which made Win moan loudly. Dominating Bright is always a turned on for Win. It's has been more than a month when they both get this intimate and got naked in front of each other. Bright pull Win in for a deep passionate kiss on his lips, his neck on to his jawline

Win just wanted to get fuck, he was holding back himself alot to the point where he just wanted to get fucked by Bright without any preparations. But Bright is taking his time and teasing his birthday boy. God Win really hated Bright when he teased him this much.

Bright place a soft kiss on Win's forehead and whispered softly " I love you baby and I will die without you ". Win replied "I love you too" he intertwined their fingers together. Win kissed his boyfriend deeply. His eyes glisten with happy tears he waited so much for Bright these past few days. Each time Bright pulled himself away from him his heart break in to million pieces. Thinking his boyfriend lost interest in him and anytime he will ask him for breakup.

Bright just wanted to fuck Win but he was controlling his urge not to take his boyfriend soon and he wanted them to last longer all this time pulling himself from Win grasp not letting him touch him or not giving him what belongs to him was killing Bright too it was most difficult thing he ever did staying away from his boyfriend. He wanted to savour every moment now, every inch of Win's body belong to him. Bright kissing his chest sucking his nipples slowly.

"Bright please ........ Need you now" Win begged to his boyfriend. Bright ask back "what do you want from me birthday boy". Win immediately replied " fuck me Bright ..... Fuck me I waited so long for you".

Bright take out lube and condoms from under the pillow he pops open the lube bottle and put on Win's entrance. While kissing him deeply Bright was gently rubbing his fingers on Win hole adding inside his fingers one after the another. When he finished preparing his birthday boy. Bright ripped open his condom packet and rolled one on to his hard cock rubbing some more lube on his cock.

Bright place his hard cock on birthday boy entrance and his one hand on Win's hip to

Keep him still at his place. Bright ask " you ready birthday boy". Win nodded his head. Bright slowly pushed his cock inside Win. Win tightly clenched his sheet in his fist.

Bright laced their fingers together after pushing his whole cock inside Win's hole and he started pounding on Win harder and harder when Win asked him to move. Bright slammed hitting his boyfriend prostate again and again. Win could feel heat rise in his stomach and his climax came closer and closer.

Win grab his own cock and start stroking rapidly his cock Bright immediately slammed Win hand away from his cock and growled " you come with my cock only and not by stroking understand" shit Win shouted and he came. His cum sprayed on to his stomach and chest. Bright also cummed inside Win in condom. He collapsed on Win chest both breathing heavily.

Bright softly muttered "happy birthday let's go and celebrate outside". Win said " Whoa happy birthday to me , it's my birthday and right now it's my turn to fuck you". So both of them really didn't care about anything whole day. They spent all day having a hell of a lot of fun fucking each other.

🐰Happy birthday to Win Metawin 🐰