New Year Eve - Part 1

Win moaned inaudible while he was deep in sleep. He wasn't sure that he's dreaming about getting fingered or he's literally having two fingers shoved inside his P. Win wakes up all when this time he heard his Uncle Bright voice slurring out near his ear "Wake up ... darling. See I'm finally home to celebrate New Years Eve with You", It took Win a little bit longer to realize that his Uncle had slide his hand inside his P under the thin negligee he was wearing. Bright was stroking his delicate wet fold sinfully in circular motion. Before Win could stop his Uncle Bright pushed his finger inside his P a sudden tingling sensation run inside his veins leaving Win to moan in pleasure. Win core started to drip while he began to reach towards his pleasurable peak. Bright slurred once again in his ear "Never had your P this tight and soak for me, Pam darling. Tell me if you want me to Fuck you like you're my dirty little S". After hearing his Uncle dirty talk, Win couldn't help but he was wide awake knowing his Bright Uncle was drunk and think he his fingering his wife and not his wife's nephew's P. Win mind began to feel dizzy with the situation but he get clear what was happening, also his continuous moans were proof that he was liking the way of getting his P toyed by his Uncle Bright. He likes it, to find himself in this kind of situation. He was still mourning over his break-up so instead of partying his heart out he decided to spend some months with his Aunty. Pam had inform him how Bright had ditch her plan as well. Win decide that he's not going to stopped his Uncle Bright from using his body tonight instead he kind like having his Uncle fingers shoved inside his dripping P and he wanted more bigger and thicker inside him.

Bright slurred once again near Win's ear "Speak to me darling, I know you're still mad at me that I had to work on New Years Eve but Your P here is so wet, I'll make it up to you tonight". Win couldn't respond much other than mewling and moaning while getting fingered from his Uncle Bright. He felt the uncontrollable pressure building up in his gut, his P lips and sensitive bud swelled by rubbing to his liking by his Uncle Bright. At one point it get difficult for Win to focus to keep his moans quit and short. So that his Uncle Bright continue playing with his P and he didn't get caught. Win had already spread his legs wide apart for his Uncle, as Bright had slide his thin negligee fabric away and panties, aside leaving his P all open and exposed for himself to play with. Bright was kneeling on the floor, his face buried in Win's nape while his hand were busy playing with Win's P. Win threw his head back as he felt reaching to his peak of ec.stasy, when his Uncle Bright said "You P feel so good my darling S, I'll finger fuck your c.nt first then I'll shove my thick C. I'll make your P feel so so good and hard on this New year Eve that you'll spread your legs ever single night for me now". The seductive tone of his Uncle Bright did wonders on Win body sending an electric jolts.

Bright's fingers expertly rolled, pressed and stroke the delicate folds of Win's P. Win was going mad since how long his drunk Uncle was trying to get him off. Bright's hands were soaked in Win's juice wetting the sheet beneath him. The alcohol was still present and clouded his senses to realize that he is not fingering his wife Pam but Win in that moment. Win felt the wave of pleasure began to build up once again. But before Win explode for the second time into an mind blowing O Bright's fingers came out just for a moment, to slap his P lips lightly as he groan "Hold on my darling. I need to drink up your P essence. Come in my mouth", Win arched his back as his Uncle takes off his panty sliding down from his silky smooth long legs, his breathing got heavier while goosebumps rose on every inch of his hot body. Bright shift himself settling between Win legs and he leaned his face right in front of Win P and once again slide his fingers into the deep while licking his lips at the heavenly sight in front of his eyes in dim light.

Win heard his Uncle softly groaned "Your P was never was never this soaked for me darling" as he explored Win P, c.nt. Bright fingers curled into the deep inside. Win began to move his hips, fucking his P on his Uncle's Bright fingers faster and harder reaching towards his end. Bright once again sensually slurred "What a sexy and good wife you're darling. Never knew you'll like to be a dirty little S for Daddy". Bright face move forward inhaling the sweet intoxicated scent of Win wetness, Bright couldn't stop himself from running the tip of his tongue through the folds. Win's whole body shudders underneath his Uncle Bright. His one mind take into consideration of his Uncle's words that Bright like his P and he's perfect candidate to be his Uncle Bright S. The second made Win inwardly hissed 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, no. It couldn't be. You will be screwed for real this time S'.