Heat

Gulf showed up at his office, and immediately many task assigned him. His first task start from buying coffee and donuts for staff. Being an intern in understaff office means shit load of work. And the work he hate the most is ordering 15 coffee with each difficult name which always go wrong with him. But that was how his days always start so nothing new.

His next task was printing 400 pages printing 2 copies front and back each pages. He was already getting frustrated dealing with crappy printer for almost 20 minutes and his legs were already shaking like jelly. He leans his back on the opposite wall of printer to take a breath. He was wondering is it really worth doing this many job where each task he do make him feel more tired and dull with less pay.

Suddenly he started feeling something trickling down his legs. His cheeks flushed red. He turned and look at his back hips from over his shoulder and saw the stains mark on his pants. He panicked because he start his heat in the middle of working day. He groaned when he felt more wetness under his pants.

He whimpered and feel his cock getting hard against his will. His body start to react to his heat. He crouched down and desperately his finger reached down to his dripping hole under his pants to stretch his hole more. Gulf groaned as he saw a mascular man approaching to him, he bites his lips. He try to hide himself behind printer machine but it was useless internally he was praying let the man be omega then he will not approach him and understand his situation.

Cheeks more flushed, felt like humiliated the man came near Gulf and ask " are you alright"?. The man gently ask him his voice ring in Gulf ears like music. Gulf was startled hearing the genuine concerned voice of stranger towards him. The look of the man given the aura of higher ups and senior to him. He never saw this senior but he really find him absurdly hot and handsome. His cock and nipples got more hard and his love juice start dripping more from his hole and making his pants more stained.

He was sure he was in heat, and every alpha was ready to pounce on him as the time passes. His scent was getting more strong. Gulf response the stranger " I don't think I am alright, and I can't walk around like this also"?. The stranger nods and bites his lips as he glanced around their printer room. The stranger told Gulf "if you will stay here it dangerous for you anyone can take advantage of you". Gulf eyes glued to the stranger incredible increasing bulge in his trouser and he was strongly reacting to the Omega in heat the stranger pupils got more dark but he was in control.

Gulf ask the stranger seductively " so would you help me cum it will subside my heat for some hours atleast"? The stranger swallow nervously hearing Gulf and look every where but him . He replied " I shouldn't really do that ". Gulf pout but the heat was already driving him crazy. When the stranger looks at the pout of cute Omega in front of him he couldn't resist he insists him by saying "I will take you to a private room, you can masturbate there and rest a bit". The stranger face was already flushed in red. The stranger help Omega to stand then grab his wrist and lead him to the empty private room.

The stranger was taller with broad shoulders which served Gulf as a shield while walking in coridor. The stranger took Gulf inside the private room. Gulf frown looking at the room, it was moderately size room with three couch and lavishly furnished. It seems newly renovated and no one used it. The stranger chuckled when he saw Gulf mouth open agape. Gulf asked the stranger " who are you ?". The stranger inform him " I am Mew Suppasit Chief Operating Officer". Gulf swallowed his own saliva because Mew is definitely one of his Boss here whom he never met. He shyly and embarrassingly introduce himself "I am Gulf kanawat err.. I I am intern here".

After few minutes Mew felt his arousal growing more hard he immediately hold the door knob to go out but Gulf ask him pleadingly " Wait.. don't go.. m my finger aren't enough... please help me cum". Mew eyes catch the sight of Gulf dripping hole which is already looking tempting to him and smelling incredibly delicious to resist. And the fingers pumping making lewed sound of in and out from his hole was music to his ears. Mew closed the door back and walk near Gulf.

Gulf sternly warn Mew straight looking at him " if you don't help me, I will walk out and bring the first alpha I get to help me cum". Mew heart pound in his chest he replied " I wouldn't like that ". The room was filled with erotic scent Mew was an alpha and he just couldn't ignored the Omega who is willing and desperate for cock. He knew what to do. Gulf pleaded again by spreading his wet hole temptingly "please please ....". Mew start stripping his clothes Gulf moan at the sight of getting alpha naked . He took the clothes and neatly folded and went to keep on other empty couch to which Gulf frown. Mew came and lining up his cock to Gulf entrance he explains the Omega boy who is still frowning " this suit is Armani and I don't want staining it".

Mew slip his cock inside Gulf slippery enterance, Gulf lips curled inside and moans escape from his lips, his eyes rolled inward and he feeling the intense feeling when Mew start hitting his prostate mercilessly. "Fuck you got big nice dick" Gulf mouth said unknowingly. Gulf spread his legs more for the alpha to ravish his desperate need of cum. Mew was fucking the Omega boy fast and with steady pace while rocking his hips. The hole of Omega boy was slippery with slick and erotically addictive to Mew. Gulf was a moaning mess with incredible pleasure.

There was nothing more satisfying to Gulf then getting Fucked hard for the first time from this handsome alpha during heat. Gulf whimpers " I I am gonna c cum..." Mew ask him breathlessly " do you wanna cum on my knot". Mew was slamming his prostate so hard Gulf definitely couldn't deny the offer he said " give me . ..give me... your knot alpha ". Gulf begged with teary eyes Mews cock expand inside Gulf ass and filled with his knot. Gulf was screaming feeling of stretching more to the level it's hurt but the pain only add him more pleasure to him.

Gulf wrecked and shoot his cum his brain got completely blank he was only feeling the extreme pleasure of being so full and complete and he felt so incredible high. Gulf was catching his breath and look the alpha above him who is already smitten for Omega. Mew was looking stunningly hot and handsome to Gulf's eyes. Gulf hold Mew arms affectionately and said " it was all I needed Thankyou for helping me , I will be very always greatfull to you". He smiled nervously and look away from alpha suddenly feeling shy and more embarrassed.

Mew reached down and brushed the Omega hair from his forehead fondly. Mew softly said "well I will be greatfull too if you come to me next time you need my knot with or without your heat "

My first time writing OmegaVerse and Mew Gulf Story. Hope you like it enjoy 😘😘