Indian idol

Gulf begged "Bright please don't do this"

Bright screamed frustratingly on his best friend, while getting ready to head out to red light area. "Really Gulf, do I have a choice?. Rent is due in one week and you only have enough pain medicine and antibiotics to get you through tomorrow. I've tried to find another jobs, but that didn't work. I'm at my wits end and unless you can think of another way then you fucking tell me.".

"Fuck you Bright I never asked you to sell your body" Gulf said in a sad and frustrating tone. Bright sit beside his sick friend and softly said " I know yaar, but I will do anything to bring the money in and this is the only way I think off now". After saying Bright immediately left leaving his sick best friend alone. And before leaving he informed him that he will come back home tommorow morning not to wait for him.

Bright went to the outside of shady looking bar in red light area, he fought an inner battle within himself, his heart was telling him to go back to his friend and his mind was thinking about tommorow where he will get the money for his needs. He took a deep breath right then he heard someone calling him " hey baby boy need a ride". Bright immediately got more nervous and start walking on the other way. The man who asked him sound drunkard and bit older than him. He ride his car behind Bright when he saw his baby boy walking away without answering him. The drunkard man follow him for a while. Bright then quickly went into a small darker lane to hide from the horny bastard.

After an hour Bright finally made up his mind and he saw an black SUV drive down the street, as if checking other prostitute who is standing to get customer. When the SUV reach to him the man ask Bright "How much will it cost me to take you to my home and have you fuck me?" Bright bend a little to check the face of the person inside but lower portion of his face hid behind tinted glass and the top portion was still hard to see due to darkness.

Bright was still contemplating what he should answer when the man lowered his window glass to reveal his face he ask Bright in a decent way "Look...I can't be seen out here, so this is my offer. I'll give you five thousand rupees to come to my home and fuck me the way I want to be fucked. You obviously know who I am and you understand why I can't be seen". Bright was shock looking at the India's sweetheart on a red light area picking man to get Fuck, but right now his needs is money so without giving much thought he immediately agree and sit inside the car.

Bright was hella nervous and confused thinking why the fuck this famous Indian idol aka bunny boy aka WIN METAWIN is looking for hooker when he can get anyone. Win was taking shower and he ask Bright to wait for him. When Win came out he ask Bright " ...I want you to take a shower and make sure that you scrub yourself extra clean. No offense but I don't want to smell any of the other men that you've been with tonight".

Bright almost jumped hearing Win and he replied " I haven't been with anyone tonight". Win didn't believe him one percent his face clearly shows that. He again said " and yes I like it rough, dominated and controlled also you already know who I am so five thousand is enough to keep you silence about tonight". Bright slowly replied " yes it's enough". Win took him to his bedroom and gave him towel and ask him to cleanse himself throughly then he can joined him on bed.

Bright went inside bathroom he scrub himself until his skin got red and he took a new toothbrush from drawer brushed his teeth with minty flavor toothpaste. When he finish cleaning himself he wrapped extra bathrobe and came out . Bright saw Win is completely naked standing before him just outside his bathroom. He came close and pulled Brights robe aside from his shoulder looking at his firm muscle and said " you have a nice body boy". Bright instantly respond Win softly thinking Win didn't even ask his name yet and he was ready to get fuck "B ..Bright m my name is b Bright".

Win moved his fingers from Bright shoulder to his chest then to his abs pulling the belt open of his robe he said looking directly in Brights's eyes " That's quite a monster you have there between your legs. I can't wait to feel it fucking me deep inside my ass" Bright literally blushed like a Virgin Teenage and Win instantly frown it's not first time he was getting Fuck, but what he want Win already ask Bright for rough, dominant and e want bright to control him. Bright stammered and said " g get d down on your knees and s..s.. suck ". Win just kept watching Bright clearly showing he is having a second thought about him now.