Uncle Bright - Part 2

Win turned and twisted on his bed, while missing his uncle Bright to the death. Its been two week Bright went out of country to attend some conference in London, frankly Win was really upset when he find out about Bright's long trip, his uncle has to leave him behind alone, hot, bothered and sex deprived for two whole weeks. Win initially console himself by thinking that he'd try to find a chance to have video sex or phone sex atleast, it will keep him entertain in between the LDR. But he was his P was aching to feel Bright's thick C, to hear his voice or something. His pent up frustration make him loose his focused on everything. Win find himself asking often to his Pam Aunty about when Bright will be returning or if she receive any call from him. Win was barely able to hold on his last straw of patience. Plus it frustrated him thinking that Bright didn't attempt to made any small talk with him to him nor he contact him by any means. It was an hour after midnight when Win throw his phone on his bed, he tried to finger his P watching hentai por.n but it didn't excite him as much as his Uncle does. Win find it difficult to get off without his uncle's help anymore. Bright has tottaly spoiled him and ruined him. He groan in frustration and decide to go get himself a glass of water or atlest a cup of milk maybe after drinking hot milk, he'd able to catch some sleep. Win was tottaly na.ked splayed on his bed, but before leaving he pulled Bright's shirt from bed side, that he stole while helping Pam when she was doing laundry the other day. Once in a while he like to wear his uncle's shirt or even his boxer it makes him feel Bright close. Bright's small things help him to keep his focused straight then he ignored his panty and throw Bright's button up shirt on his shoulder lazily hanging without bothering to put any button. Lot of his skin was exposed and on desplay but it didn't bother him because he was sure Pam must be in her bedroom like a log. She was already in her dreamland. Win shrugs the idea of getting caught all naked by his Aunty and made his way inside the dark kitchen, only moon light was illuminated around the house. He straight head towards the refrigerator to get some milk.

As he open the door of the refrigerator Win bend down to search the bottle of milk on different shelfs. He started moving things around the shelf together, moving his bare as.s right and left to find the milk. He was so lost playing Sherlock that he didn't realize someone walk over his back. The man tilted hus head from a distance at the sexy view and his huge C twitch. Win nearly jolted up on his spot when the dim light switched on and next second he felt two pair of hands grabs his as.s cheeks kneading it like its a soft dough to play. Win tried to get and scream his lung out but a familiar voice stop him from moving and screaming. The man leaned on Wins back speaking in hush tone near Win's ear "Don't mind my dirty little S, its me ... Didn't expected this sexy sight of your as.s and c.nt will welcome me... carry on... Help yourself with whatever you wanted from there and I'll do the same". Win heartbeat raise and wide smile appears on his lips hearing Bright, his uncle is finally here to play with him. He stop struggling and instead he pushed his bare as.s back towards Bright crot.ch in attempt to feel uncle Bright's hardness. But Bright pushed him away and run his fingertip between Win as.s cheeks to his c.lit. Win move couple of items inside the refrigerator only to find Bright's hardness but he did not succeed to find his uncle's hard C neither he found any milk. Bright question curiously "What are you looking for?". Win respond sounding disappointed "I wanted to drink some milk uncle...but I guess there's no milk". This time Bright's sound sexily "You want milk... you will get milk... there is.. lot of milk for you. But before you get to drink milk .. I'll be needing somthing to eat first" his fingers tip went towards Win's c.nt as he rub his S wet c.nt smearing Win's wetness. He pushed his finger inside Win c.nt and flutter it to make Win moaned "Ah..Uncle Bright.. Please hurry up. I'm very thirsty". Bright flip Win after making him stand up straight and let him watch his handsome face. Win P was mess but he was so delighted to see his uncle Bright back to him but before he could launch himself. Bright had put him to sit on the kitchen counter. He look in to his S eyes asking "Is there anything for me to eat?". He brought Win's feet up to rest on a counter top and wait for Win answer him. Win smile spreading his legs apart and respond "There's one delicious c.nt served for you uncle Bright. Look it is really juicy and very tasty. You try once and you'll come again ...again and again". Win said it so sensually as he pushed apart his fold for Bright to see his juicy c.nt that he know his uncle favourite food. Bright couldn't hold back anymore he smile answering "Sounds like my favorite dessert is ready for me". He buried his head in between his nephew's legs eating Win's P like a mad starving man. Win bit his lip to stop himself from moaning loudly as he was now scared a bit for getting caught. Bright pushed his two finger inside Win c.nt and squeeze out lots of juice fir him to drink and Win cover his mouth with his hand until his uncle finished eating his P all raw. When Bright was done he step back and look at the sight of his S, his shirt loosely hang on Win's shoulder while his S was all nak.ed.

Win felt his heart will jumped out of his chest. He jump on his feet, and widely smiled watching his uncle eyes hungrily watching him. Bright has just returned, well he wanted to surprise his dirty little S by fucking him in his sleep, same way he fucked Win for the first time almost a year ago on the new year eve. Yes it's soon going to be a year Win's lived his life being Bright's S under the nose of his Pam Aunty in Bright's house. His illicit dirty come hot taboo affair with his uncle was what he was living for. They had become each other's dru.gs and dirty secret. Bright took Win on a week long vacation behind Pam's back, he book hotels room just to fuck his nephew's brains out. Bright had given his S expensive gifts, jewelery and what not. Soon he was going to surprise Win by giving a furnished apartment on his upcoming birthday in two months. As Win eyes landed on the man, his happiness has no bound. He immediately jumped and wrapped his arms around his Bright uncle in full excitement. Bright Uncle spun his S around couple of times. Win hug his Bright tightly pressing his nak.ed self as harder as it possible. Bright run his hand up and down on his S back, under the shirt sending tingles into Win's core making him ready for another round while his other hand squeezes Win as.s cheek causing Win to attached their lips into a heated yet sloppy kiss. He missed tasting himself so mych on Bright's lips. Win run his hand on his Uncle erection, he was dying to feel Bright all over on his body. Win mumble on Bright's shoulder "When did you return back? I missed you so much. You didn't even call me once". Bright pressed his lips on Win ear answering "just now, I wanted to surprise you by fucking you in your sleep but guess I need to change the plan. And why I didn't call you??.... thats because I was going mad being away from you. I avoided hearing your voice because I don't wanted to go completely insane. I had to refrain from thinking about you, ...about what I'd like to do with your sexy breasts, with your tight little c.nt that takes my C likes it's my personal come making factory. The most I missed is your P scent.. your P warmth around my C... but now I'm here. I'm gonna make up for all the days I missed. Are you ready to get fuck straight for next few days??".

Win bit his lip as he was still in his uncle Bright embrace. He couldn't help but pushed his P against Bright hardness in an attempt to let his uncle know his answer that how much he is excited already. He had missed Bright so much to that point that he wanted to run to London. Bit In return Bright tighten his hold on his S waist as he rub both of them harder on each other making Win breathless and more wet. He pushed his finger rubbing Win's wet fold. Bright ask looking into Win eyes "I see my dirty little S is all excited and ready to scream while take his uncle Bright's fat C in his c.nt?". Win giggles back responding while moving his hips on Bright's finger "I'm so excited uncle Bright... now tell me how it is possible to scream your name... Pam will wake up... in few hours ...so...". He trials of thinking about his Aunty Pam will wakes up if she hear them plus in next few hours anyway she will wake up it's going to be morning. Bright understood his S concern and he smirk.

Few minutes later they both were standing in front of Pam's bedroom. Win was holding his uncle Bright's arm closer to his breasts. He wasn't caring that hes only wearing Bright's shirt at the moment and nothing as Bright motioned Win with his index finger to stay quiet and with tip toe they both get inside the bedroom, closer to bed where Pam was already deep asleep. For Win it was thrilling and for Bright well he was ready to do anything for his S. Being a well known doctor of a country has its own perks. He pulled out a small bottle of sleep medication and sprayed the medication around his wife's nostrils only after making sure that they both covered their nose and mouth. Bright had his handkerchief and Win he used Bright's shirt. Once the job was done Bright and Win walk out of the bedroom. Bright lock the door and shoved the key in his pocket. Win chukled and he curiously asked "Bright what was that? Are you planning to kill her or something?". Bright chukled asking "What would you do if I say Yes?". Win flatly answer in heartbeat without having an ounce of shame or remorse for Pam "Help you... to hide the body". Bright immediately halted on his foot step and look at his S face for a moment causing Win to stop walking as well to look at his uncle's face in confusion.

But Bright suddenly scoop his S in his arms causing Win to giggle and laugh loudly. He wasn't worried of anything as he was sure Pam will be sleeping deeply by now while he's going fuck her husband to his heart content for next few hours or maybe days who knows. Win wrapped his hand around Bright's neck as his Uncle explain "Its like a sleep medication spray..Benzodiazepines, diazepam it will put her to sleep for a long hoursor maybe for days. You can scream as loud as you want she's not going to wake up. We are not stopping until I shower you head to toe in my come". Win wouldn't like it any other way tho, Bright started taking his S towards the kitchen again. He make Win sit on the counter then went to wash his hand and grabs a bottle of water for himself and bottle of milk for his S making Win to look surprised as hell.

Share your thoughts please vote and comment ❤️