His Nephew- Part 3

Win had his eyes closed in his Uncle's  embrace, they were in a bath tub relaxing some quiet time after having passionate se.x for the whole day. Bright had throughly used and sated his S on his birthday. Win couldn't wanted to spend it any other way. He look well ravished with beautiful  hickeys adorning his milky white skin, his P was burning but he isn't  complaining at all if anything he lives to get used by his Bright Uncle. Win felt Bright pressed his lips on his neck sliding his one hand between Win  legs and other over his breasts. Win giggles at the touch when Bright's fingers flutter on his P as he rub his nose on Win's. Win slide his hand behind Bright's head gently caressing as he moaned "Uncle Bright...don't be naughty... ". In response Bright hummed "Hm I can't..... its my S happy birthday". Win let out a breathy laugh and Bright question "Did you like your present?". Win nods he love his 2 storey modern luxurious apartment in the upper scale, not far from Bright's mansion itself. His Bright uncle gifted him but frankly it wasn't something Win was looking for. A seperate apartment indirectly states him to leave his house but Win knows better that Bright wants him like a dr.ug addict. He wants them to be freely have se.x around the house without the fear of getting caught by Pam. The teasing and quicky around the house increases alot. They just couldn't  keep their hands to themselves.  Pam almost caught them on the dinning table where Bright decide to finger his nephew's c.nt in front of his legally wedded wife. Win suddenly sigh out loudly causing Bright to observe his S got silence and lost in his thought. Bright asked whispering "Did you perhaps wanted something else ... Tell me what's in your mind baby". Win question "Bright ...Is it possible that this need will ever go away?. ...I want your C all day night every time  inside me. I want you to touch me, use me to the fullest. You make me feel so horny". Bright pressed his lips on Win cheek then stated "You feel horny that because You're still very young Win, This need will go away after couple of years when you'll find the one, fall in love and get married to someone  your age.. you wouldn't want to have an old man ". Win suddenly scoffed after hearing his Uncle as he turned around to face Bright "No way... I will never want anyone other than You in my life". Then Win voice get lower as he added "Daddy... this apartment is beautiful I love it...... but this is not what I wanted from you".

Bright chukled and reached out  intertwined their fingers together and pressed his lips on Win's both knuckles then asked "What do you want Win?". Win swallowed and said it what he wants "Uncle Bright I want You... I want you to leave your wife..  divorce her.. kill her  ...send her away.. I don't really care. I just want you all for myself". Win said it in one breath then bit his lip looking nervous.  He doesn't know how Bright would react to that. Honestly he was loosing his mind watching Pam playing Bright's wife all the time in the house. It's started to irritate him. Taking care of Bright, claiming his rights on the man and his things, even Pam doing small things for her Husband really started to pissed Win off greatly. Bright is his man. he's the one Bright want to fuck day and night. And he's the only one warming Bright's bed since more than a year now. They had fucked each other so much that they can paint Bright's whole damn mansion. Bright just kept looking at Win's face in silence. He seems to be taken aback as if he wasn't expecting this from Win. But when he was about to answer his S, stopped him. Win felt more nervous so he immediately climb on Bright's lap wrapping his hands around Bright's neck as he started softly saying "Bright... before you say anything I need you to know that I'm madly in love with you. I love you so much Bright that I want you to be mine only...I want you to own me in front of everyone. I've never been this happier in my entire life. Until a year back I never thought that something like this will happen between us but now that it has, I want everything that belongs to you. I'm sure we both can make each other happy in ways that other Uncle and nephew can only dream of. Yours and Pam relationship is over since we started fucking. You only need me. So I don't feel guilty for taking your C inside me, I'm proud to be your S, that you're the owner of my body. But I feel jealous of Pam.. Bright... She doesn't mean anything to you neither I care for her. I want to take her place..".

Bright seems deeply in shock thinking about what Win was asking him. Win wasn't confident yet that Bright is understanding him, maybe Bright still want Pam. Is it possible  that Bright must be thinking about the good old time they spend  as a husband and wife. So suddenly Win shift and adjust his uncle's C between his P lips and rub bringing Bright out of his thought as he whispered "Is this too much I'm asking on my birthday. You do understand that my P is made only for you to use however you want. I'm glad it's you Uncle Bright using my P and not some other guy. I'd be the happiest if You can claim my in front of other people. Do you not like to breed me.. fuck your baby in my young P.". Win stop speaking as he felt Bright growing exceptionally hard within a second under him and now he was somewhat confident that he don't need to speak more to convince his Uncle Bright. In response Bright smile smugly as he grabs his S waist and pushed his C deeper inside his S, c.nt. He captured Win lips into a  hungry and passionate kiss. His C perfectly abused the soft spot harder and faster and before Win knew he was coming and coming squeezing his uncle's C repeatedly.

As Win lost count of his O he heard Bright's stated "As you say my dirty little S, Your wish is my command...I gonna own you in front of other.. claim your young c.nt show them how I breed your young P.  Fuck my child in you.. make your pregnant show that the world how good S you're. All of you belongs to me only that's a promise". Win couldn't be happier than he was in this moment. Bright will be all his. He'd happily let the world know he belongs to his hot and sexy Uncle Bright Chaveeree. His Uncle Bright is the owner of his body, Bright is the only one who is going to breed him. But before that happens he'd like to get rid of Pam from Bright's life. It doesn't matter where Pam goes he just want her out of Bright's life. Win moaned loudly as he jump on his Uncle Bright C faster splashing the water out of the tub "ahh.. Uncle Bright..fuck... more Ahh... You fuck me so good.. Use me more Uncle Bright.. I just want to be yours". Bright groan pumping his  C "You want more.. My S will get more and everything". Bright placed his hands under Win's as.s and securily carried him back on the bed while grinding  his C into the sift spot. Win tightly wrapped his hands around his uncle's neck. He laid Win back on the bed, where on the ceiling the full length  mirror was installed. He rolls Win bud with his thumb and ask "Look Up S...Look at your pretty P. So nicely taking my C... This is how your life is gonna be from now on.. until you breath. Did you got that?". Win eyes were teary with so much pleasure he look at the ceiling with half lided eyes and moaned again. The dirtiest yet beautiful le.wed sight of his c.nt filled with his Uncle Bright's thick fat C was sight to behold. It made him leak his juice like a waterfall. His P looks so puffy, his folds were swollen and deep shade of pink. Bright continues "I was planning to let go of you at some point. Let your pretty P go to someone who is of your age...only after using you to my heart content. But not anymore I crossed that... and since you asked me so nicely ..How can I say no ?... I'm going to keep you for myself, will make you my permanent come maker. Fuck you all day long in my bedroom since its the only place in my mansion where I didn't fucked your c.nt... then I'm gonna fuck you out in public... gonna show the world how amazing my little nephew looks when his Uncle's  thick come slide out of his c.nt on to his legs"....gonna breed you... enjoy fucking your swollen pregnant c.nt in every damn position.... Win you're mine now and I'm not letting you go even if you beg".  Win groan in response. He wanted scream Yes Uncle but he couldn't form a word even instead he began to move his hips while his whole body whimper in pleasure feeling his Uncle's hard thrust. He just can't wait for his Uncle to mark done in front of everything in his dirty wishes list.

Share your thoughts. Please vote and comment.