Panty kink

Few months back Win ordered sexy knight Rider custome for holloween costume party in his office from Amazon but accidentally get delivered beautiful satin lingerie in black. Few week passed by, and Win was getting more curious as hell and no doubt in admitting that he wanted to feel the soft piece of cloth against his skin.

On a day off he couldn't hold back and tried on he stand in front of his closet to see himself in soft black lacy lingerie and no doubt he himself got aroused just looking himself in hot sexy lingerie.

As days passed by, out of the blue Win sometimes start wearing his lacy panties to work and it's nobody business what he wears beneath his formal attire and then it's not our business if he buys 2 more to satisfy his kink. So he bought one in nudes and another in red.

Since Today morning he was feeling amazingly amazing and there will be no better excuse to wear his red lingerie for work. So he got ready and went for his work, as soon as he reached he saw his crush is waiting for the lift. And no one has to be around in this kind of situation 😅
So he smiled on his luck and stand beside his crush Bright who is eventually his boss too.

Bright as usual Win's boss, born with poker face never ever anyone seen him smiling. Win gave his crush cute nick name and that is stupid, and that's because the amount of attention and stare Win gave him anyone can make out that the person is interested or attracted towards him. But in last four months Bright never once showed any sign of any kind of knowing look to Win.

Both Bright and Win went inside lift and suddenly the lift started shaking for some unknown reason by which the papers Bright was holding fall on the ground and Win being whipped for his crush he went down to his knees to help his Boss in collecting his papers.

Win bent down to his knees his shirt skirt upward and his sexy red lingerie shown in wide light he realized his mistake a little to late, Bright smirked at Win for the first time and Win when he realize what happens his face flushed in red. He couldn't meet his eyes with Bright.

Win immediately left the lift absent mindedly only one thought roam in his mind was "did he see it?". If no then he is safe but if he saw them why he didn't say anything. He was going insane thinking all day long. He was expecting Bright to call him and fired him or at least warn him. For wearing lingerie in office but nothing such happen.

Next one week Win avoided Bright completely, he was extremely paranoid he go out of office for lunch unlike his usual office cafeteria and if he has to hand over something to his Boss he ask his friend Pink to do so. So it was okay then two more weeks passed by. Now Win thought it's enough because outside cafeteria lunch making his wallet thin so he thought maybe Bright didn't see it or else he would have called up and ask for resign or he would have given warning.

So after that incident nothing happens so his mind was feeling relaxed and calmed and this kind of day he feels like wearing his black lingerie so he grabbed from his closet and put it on. Watching himself on his closet mirror make him extremely satisfied and calmed. He left his apartment to go work. When he reached office suddenly everything felt like deja vu. Bright waiting for lift to arrive just like the other day.

Bright and Win office is on seventh floor. Win saw his Boss looking at him where he still couldn't decide weather to go in lift with his boss or take stairs. Win saw his Boss is again smirking on him like a fucking stupidest person and he can swear he saw his boss bite his lower lips between his pearl white teeth.

The lift came and Bright for the first time raised his hand and gesture Win after you. Win gulped and beads of sweat formed on his forehead. He nods very slowly and get inside lift. Bright stand unusually close this time he said " hello". Tine taken aback a bit but he answered with dry throat " h hello'. And Bright said " So red looks good on you".

Win turned beet red and screamed internally " Holy God of a mother fucking lingerie", so Bright did see him wearing red" Win got panicked and said " you you can't fire me just for wearing lingerie at work and it's normal for some men to wear". He releases his breath and huff he didn't realize he was holding up his breath until he finished saying his heart out.

Bright look at Win amusingly and ask softly " are you wearing today as well?". Win melted hearing Bright extremely soft tone so he just nod his head. Bright ask him again softly "can you show me.... Please" Win again couldn't help but nod his head. They reach on their floor. Before Bright left he said " in 30 minutes my office".

Win went outside Bright office and he deeply sigh and knocked when he heard faint "come in". Win went inside and stood in front of Bright desk where he noticed bottle of lube. He thought his dirty and sexy fantasy about to become reality. Bright walk around his desk and lean on it and ask Win "well what are you waiting for show me".

Win slowly open his pants step out of it and pulled his shirt upward and sassily said "like what you see". Bright can Only nods his head looking beautiful ass calling his name he ask Win "on the desk now" Win walk up to Bright desk and bent over it so that Bright can have proper look of his ass. Win ask Bright " anything else " after giving proper view of his ass. Bright ask him " I want to you suck my cock". Win somehow expecting so he get down on his knees and get to his work giving Bright his blowjob like he never had one in his life before.

Win cheeks hollowed, he was playing with Bright balls which got tight and he suck hard Bright cock's head. Bright hold Win's hair stopping him he said breathing heavily " no I want to cum when I am inside you". Win release Bright cock and said "you were inside me giant stupid".

Win was sure his black satin lingerie is completely soaked. Bright pulled Win into deep kiss and his one hand went inside Win panty circling his wet hole he pulled out from kiss and ask Win " how many?". Win understood Bright question he answered "3". Bright smirk on which Win rolled his eyes coming all prepared for Bright.

Bright kiss Win again, and ask him "grab the desk don't cum untill I ask you , guess you can do this much for your crush". Win groaned at Bright and said "just fuck me already ..... Giant stupid". Win was about to pull off his panty entirely down when Bright stopped him and he himself pulled off just to have Win's hole exposed to his cock leaving his panty on his half ass.

Bright pushed his cock inside Win he fucked him harder and faster. Win could feel the edge of panties against his dick getting all wet. Bright kept Win on the edge with him the entire time. After what seems like forever Bright thrust become more erratic and he abused Win's hole like nobody ever did. With the grunt Bright ask Win to "cum now" with him together. Win breathing heavily he grab Brights chair to sit he saw his legs shaking and his satin pantie is all wet and stained with cum, lube and what not. He look at Bright and said "you are fully dressed".

Win heard Bright chuckled he got more nervous and started to ramble "oh God this is going to be awkward now, is this one time thing or are we going to repeat not now ofcourse but wait why do you look so smug you giant stupid". Bright deeply breath and answered Win " it won't get awkward between us, It is not at all one time , I would definitely want to repeat many more times with you and I look smug that's because I know the answer of my next question would you like to date me? ".

How was this chapter let me know 😂😅