Holi

Win and Bright met each other through a dating application tinder and had been chatting on there ever since. Indian Win met a guy named Bright from Canada and both boys pretty much get along well in short span of time, Win managed to fill Bright black-and-white, monotonous life with all kinds of bright and lively colours. after his heartbreak. Win fill his lonely and almost broken heart with feeling to live, to try, to love once again fall in love. He showed him a world that was completely different of his grey and sad past. He made his everyday interesting even after staying million of miles away.

Bright didn't want to end up in his room alone again during his semister vacation and, bored out of his mind. Bad things happened when he was bored and alone. So

Win invite Bright to India so that they could meet and take their friendship one step ahead they both already knew each other from last 7 months talking everyday and sending each other silly picture during their class. Win called Bright on Sunday morning asking him if he could be at his home by Monday morning. Bright obviously said he will because he will reaching on Sunday night after checking in his hotel and resting the night and he decided to visit Win house next day moreover he didn't wanted to impose by staying at Win's house and make his family uncomfortable after Win invited him he was looking forward to spend time with his friend or crush or prosect partner, they met on tinder but they never spoke about their relationship they were both happy with whatever was between them.

Morning came and Bright hot ready to meet Win. With lots of excitement he left his hotel and took a cab and reach Win house. His family warmly welcomed him with open arms and after spending some time talking about his family and studies and what not Win's parents left to go to their relatives place. Since he arrived there he found everything somehow suspicious. There was a permanent smirk on Win's lips, whenever Bright ask him what are the plans after lunch or what he want to do for the rest of the day, each time Win said "you'll see".

It was getting difficult for Bright to spend whole day without knowing what was going through his friend mind. Bright couldn't help but feeling curious as a cat each time Win smile at him. After few minutes when Win enter in the guestroom and handover the clothes he had to wear which is a plain white t-shirt and a pair of worn out jeans bright look at Win in amusement and ask why he is giving him plain cloths to wear he is already wearing branded clothes is it not good. Win just ask him to change his branded clothes for plain one he will find out soon why he ask him to change without further questions Bright get up and went to washroom to change his clothes. He assumed it was clearly a part of Win's plan, so Bright didn't even bother to ask he already understand now it's too late to back out or run away but somewhere he also trust Win, his heart is ready for whatever it's coming to him atleast Win will be with him.

Win took Bright to his nearby park where a tiny stall were built and they were selling and preparing a drink which was like a weird flavoring milkshake. Win ask for two glasses and he paid for that Bright was about to ask what it was but Win put his hand on Brights lips even before he opened his mouth and said "not to ask just drink it" and right then he winked at him all smiling. Both had two glasses because it tastes weird but yummy too.

Next Win took him in the middle of a big crowd, Bright been curious looking everywhere, searching for any kind of sign that could tell him what was about to happen there. But he had no idea everyone around them was in plain White clothes and he felt everyone is waiting for something to happen. Win hold Brights hand firmly and command him "close your eyes babe". It was the first time Win address him with endearment which Bright couldn't ignored

his stomach took double flips followed by butterfly swarmed inside him hearing babe from Win. He sighed and without any question he closed his eyes.

Win again ask Bright "Close your eyes and do not open them until I tell you so". Bright groan " oh okay okay I won't just don't kill me" Win rolled his eyes hearing Bright. Win took Bright hand and put something in it and then he closed it in a fist. Bright was curious he felt some small plastic bag placed in his hand. Win whispered excitedly near his ears "now open them hurry".

Right in that moment Bright gaze went from Win to the the most absolute gray atmosphere turning into coloring Yellow, pink, blue, green, violet, red, orange... All kinds of vibrant colours filled everything and painting the air, staining the clothes and the skin of the people around him. Everyone coloring each other in bright colors. Brights watch everything and everyone with his eyes wide open, amazed with the weird beauty he was turning around and around, trying to watch everything that was happening around him coloring filled on each and everything.

Bright was so absorb in watching everything that he completely forgot that his hand holding a small packet of yellow powder color. Win laugh loudly and said "now hair is Blue". He then realized the powder is in his hand is the same powder which is in his hair but different color he smirk and said "Oh Well then, I'm gonna color your hair too". But before Bright could open the packet and Put the colors on Win. Win stuck out his tongue and right then he ran away from Bright. And Bright went after Win as fast as he could, throwing over and over that yellow powder at him, running through the dancing crowd.

When Bright finally catch Win in a dead end, the first thing he did was staining all Win's hair until he left his jet black hair turned into yellow and not minding a single bit the grumbling with laughter. When he finally ended that funny torture, Win threw his arms over Bright shoulders and pulled him closer until they were face to face, looking at each other's orbs. Both boys giggling as they were trying to catch their breath. "Happy Holi Festival Bright". Win whispered. Right then Bright attached their lips together for the first time. They both kissed each other in that deserted dark alley for more than hour.

Win showed him the world which was completely different from his monotonous life. A brand new world, full of colours and life. Win made him immensely and stupidly happy by coloring him in his own beautiful colors. And because of that he loved him alot more than before and damn he hopelessly in love with Win since forever.

Happy holi to my lovely Readers hope you like my small BrightWin fic where both boys playing holi festival . It's just my little dream to see Indian BrightWin celebrating Indian festival.

Please vote and comment your thoughts it will motivate me to write many other Indian festival celebrating with Bright Win.