Stripper

It was Saturday when his Clubs Manager Mew call him and beg to come for work, basically because on weekends he can make more money. Win just wanted to stay home and sleep and eat all junk food but he is here inside his Manager cabin even after denying his manager request thousands times already."I don't want to give a private dance to anyone Mew." Win said but his Clubs Manager Mew was trying to convince his favorite dancer he said "You have no choice Win if a man pays you good you have to and he is a big and well known lawyer and already ask for you so many times why you don't accept the offer for once" . Win annoyingly beams back " I won't E V E R dance just for him in private inform your fucking lawyer". But he himself knew that he his absolutely loving the attention he was getting from this unknown lawyer, but he himself don't know why he was afraid each time Mew ask him to give private dance, he also offered huge amount of money and being little sassy he also love teasing the men's who always drool over him he absolutely loves his life currently but he don't want to continue working as a stripper . Money was being thrown on stage just for him, many men comes to Mew's club just to see Win or to touch his silky smooth proclean skin. Win was already tired working all week and he already decided to spend his weekend at home doing nothing and only eating junk food and sleep. Win left the club and came outside with annoyance after talking with Mew and hearing about his lawyer offer.

Win came out but on his way to exit after rejecting Mew's request he saw a beautiful man entering inside. Win froze on his spot, his heartbeat speed up like farari and without blinking, he don't know how long he was staring the man until he dissapear from his sight completely. Win thought what a weird place to get a crush on a guy at first sight, he would probably never see him again after tonight.

Win change his mind and went back inside after glaring the beautiful man from a distance. That was all the motivation Win was needed to head back on stage and dance like he never has before, he was also looking around to get another glimpse of that beautiful man he saw at the enterance. But when Win came on stage he saw the same beautiful man sitting right in front of his stage. Slowly Win began rolling his body, moving his hips and shaking his ass to the beat. Win never get intimate with anyone while performing and people die to touch his white smooth skin, but the rule says one touch costs Rs 500, money should be stuck on his short. Many man just come and ready to empty their pockets just to touch Win's beautiful ass, he let their finger graze a little inside his tight golden shorts. But today was different Win went near the man and he sit on his beautiful man lap a few times while touching his lip on his beautiful man cheeks and running his hand across his chest while performing his dance. Win never seen someone so God damn beautiful. Someone he would be willing to have fuck him right on this stage in front of all those dirty bastard.

Win couldn't take his eyes off the man the whole time he perform. The man smirked and put the money in his shorts, fingers slowly grazing the skin above his dick. When the song ended Win had a fucking boner he immediately run to his dressing room. Win went back to his dressing room to get changed and put his weekend plans into action. Many men's were basically drooling over him just outside his room , Mew very well aware of popularity of Win and he always put high security but due to weekend the security people got busy to take care of heavy crowd. So When Win was about to step out of his club and out of the blue a drunkard man grabbed his arm and said " you are coming home we with me baby". Win resisted and shouted angrily "like hell my ass is coming with you .... you drunkard Asshole". The drunkard man tighten his gripped on Win's hand.

Just then the beautiful man came and grabbed Win hand and pulled him out from the drunkard man hold and said " Get the fuck out of here before I shut this place down and you forget your way home". The drunkard man run in opposite directions looking furious Bright. Then finally the beautiful man smile and introduce himself "hi I am Bright ". Win smile at him and introduce himself too " hi I am Win". Win ask Bright "you didn't have to do that." Bright replied "it's alright I don't like what he was doing with you...... I I also wanted to ask you out on dinner tonight". Win raise his eyebrows and revert back sassily "dinner or get into my pants". Bright laugh and said " no no only on dinner tonight because you performance was amazing tonight and if you don't have any other plans will you come for dinner with me?". Win agreed because he was already head over heels for Bright since the first time his eyes landed on him.