Chapter 18

(Mangle POV)

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep be

"Argh!" I sit up and look around my room, seeing a beam of light shoot through the curtains. Suddenly, my door bursts open, revealing my dad. He comes in and sits at my bedside. "How are you holding up?" he asks, looking at me. I stay silent and look down. "That bad, huh?" He says, putting his arm around me and pulling me into a hug. "I don't want to go to school today," I mutter into his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but you have to," he says. "But it's high school and this has already spread like wildfire and people are going to ask stupid questions," I complain. "It'll be OK, I promise." He says, letting go of me and looking me in the eye. I nod and sigh. "I won't be home right after school, just so you know, I'm going to go see him." Tell him before getting up. He nods and leaves the room. I get dressed in a grey hoodie with a sushi graphic and black jeans. I look in my mirror and sigh. 'I look terrible. I walk out of my room and walk downstairs. I try and be as quiet as possible and slip out unnoticed, but the floor creeks, catching mom's attention. "Your dad made some breakfast. Do you want any?" She asks. I haven't had much of an appetite lately. "No, I'm not hungry," I yell back. "Come on, you need to eat something you haven't eaten much lately." She says, sticking her head around the corner. I sigh, "alright."

I walk into the kitchen and sit at the table. I look at my food and try to eat it even with barely any appetite. I shut my eyes for a minute eating the eggs, as eggs aren't my favorite thing ever, and immediately see a red pool surrounding me and Foxy laying in front of me lifeless. I open my eyes and push back my plate, having lost the rest of my appetite. "I guess I know how Foxy felt now. "Thanks for breakfast, dad. It was really good." I said before getting up and leaving. "Bye, love you!" Mom yells at me as I open the front door, "Love you too." I mutter, shutting the door. As I step out, I feel the sharp cold wind immediately pierce my hoodie and send a shiver up my spine. I don't want to go back inside, so I will just power through it. I then recall that I keep a jacket in my car just in case. I open my back door and grab my jacket, putting it on and holding my arms close as I walk down the street.

-at school/Bonnie POV -

I'm grabbing things from my locker when I hear the bell ring suddenly. I began sprinting down the hall to my first class. I enter the class and reach my desk without the teacher noticing. "You're friends with that loner kid Foxy, right?" I hear the person next to me say, I look at them slightly irritated. 'This is the third person already. "Yes, yes I am," I say. He nods, "Are the rumors true? Did he go crazy and stab himself? " He asks. I give him a very confused look and tell him how wrong he is. "No, he didn't stab himself, he got stabbed by someone wearing all black." I'll explain. He mouths, "Oh," and goes back to work. I sigh and think back to that day.

Flashback time

"Foxy!" Mangle yells. I turn around and see Foxy falling to the ground and a hooded figure running past us with a broken knife. "Mangle," I hear Foxy weakly say as he hits the ground. Finally, everything is processed in my mind and I start rushing over along with everyone else. Mangle falls to her knees and nudges Foxy with a look of pure terror in her eyes. I hear Freddy starting to call 911. I throw my hands over Foxy's wound to try and stop the bleeding. I look back up at Mangle and see her face go white with a look of shock and terror. I look down and see a puddle of blood around her. I look down at my hands over his wound and once again realize what's happening. I felt lightheaded and nauseous, seeing his blood stain my hands and jacket red.

the end of the flashback

"Mr. Williams?" Mr. Han asks. "Are you still with us?" I look up at the board and see many new notes to write. "Uh yes." He nods and continues what he was doing while I write down all the notes.