seven : keep your mouth shut

Bellamy and me are walking back to camp, joking around with each other. We hear Jasper groaning from the dropship. We walk over to Murphy.
"That kid is really messing- Oh hey guys." Murphy says as he turns and sees us.

"Briar, I heard you ended things with Gavin." Murphy says looking over to me.

"Yeah. It's just wasn't working out." I say looking down at my feet. Murphy moves closer to me and picks my chin up.

"My offer still stands, from the dropship." He looks me in the eyes while Bellamy looks between the both of us.

"What offer?" Bellamy asks and Murphy backs up. I don't say anything and watch Murphy squirm.

"What. Offer?" He says giving Murphy a death stare.

"I, it-um..." Murphy stutters.

"He's trying to get in my pants." I say looking at Bellamy. "But he won't. I've already told you. You're not my type." I look at Murphy while saying this. Bellamy is still staring at him.

"I'm going to go look for Octavia. Don't do anything stupid, Bellamy." I walk off.

Bellamy's POV

I pin Murphy against the tree and get in his face.

"Stay away from her." I say sternly, staring at him.

"Or what?" He replies with a smirk.

Anger pours through me and my temper spikes. I throw him on the ground, towering over him. He gets up quickly and swings at me. He misses, but then comes back with another hit. It strikes my temple, sending pain through my head.

I retaliate and punch him in the nose, then I kick his feet out from under him. He hits the ground and I kick him in the back. I feel someone touch my back.
"Bellamy, calm down." I turn and look at her. "Hey, calm down. It's fine. Okay?" She says, touching my face. She looks over my shoulder and lets go, moving behind my back. When I turn, her fist meets Murphy's face, startling him.

Briar's POV

Murphy looks back at me, pure hatred on his face.

"You don't want to hit me back. You know why? Because if you do, you have almost everyone in this camp on your ass. Basically if you hit me, they'll make sure it's over for you. But if you hit someone again, I'm going to personally make sure it's over for you. Alright?"

He backs up and nods. I turn and look back at Bellamy.

"Let's go get you cleaned up." I say and walk into the dropship with Bellamy following me. He sits down while I go and get some cloth and water.
When I come back in the dropship, he's still sitting in the same spot. I kneel down in front of him and dip the cloth in the water. I put it up to his split eyebrow, dabbing the blood away. He tightens his grip on his leg, trying to hide his pain.

"I'm sorry." I say while dipping the cloth in the water again.

"It's not your fault." He winces at the end of the sentence.

I get it all cleaned, but it's split and still bleeding.

"I need to close it, Bell." I say looking at him.

"How bad is that going to hurt?"

"Not too bad. I'm not going to stitch it. I'll just dry some blood over the top and it should close fine." I explain to him.

"Okay, just get it over with."

I stand up and lean over. I touch the sides of the cut, pushing them together. I blow on it lightly, drying the blood. He grabs my waist, squeezing and wincing.
When I finish, he lets go and gets up.