My Hands Are Tied

LOUIS' P.O.V

I heard shuffling in the background but I kept my eyes silently closed, hoping that ignoring the disturbance would make it go away. Footsteps soon accompanied the shuffling and their toes clipping the ground after their heels rocked off of it scraped at my skin as if the curiousity was physically burning me and my eyes blinked open.

Harry was walking down the corridor towards my bed, he was dressed in all black and his hair was whipped with a blinding white single stripe. I smiled at him and rubbed my eyes with my numb hand but his face remained solemn. Frowning at his muteness, I shuffled further up against my pillows.

"Loving the look Haz, was the hair an in-the-moment kind of decision or-" I was going to continue but the way that his face stayed neutral and his eyes scalded my own kind of put me off.

"You ok Haz?" I asked, my eyebrow raising and concern underlaying my words.

"No." His voice was blunt and dark, it rang no familiar sound to my ears and my worry deepened.

"Why, what happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it." His eyes were still rigidly boaring through my face and I shifted, slightly uncomfortable.

"C'mon Haz, you can tell me." I smiled softly, trying to ignore the awkwardness filling the air. "Was it a person, it wasn't Niall or Zayn was it?"

"I said, I don't want to talk about it." He growled but his anger sparked my frustration.

"Just tell me who it was!!" I shouted.

"YOU MADE A FRIEND! I HEARD YOU TALKING!" He barked and my eyes shot open as he leapt forward, grabbing me by the collar and snapping me closer towards him. "WHO WAS IT?!"

"Harry what are you talking about?! Calm down! I haven't done anything to you!" A sudden movement startled me by my side to see Harry suddenly appear there. I snapped my head to where he was just standing and he was still there and then back to see another Harry standing in a different place. There were two 'Harry's towering over my hospital bed, they both had jet black eyes and the new one had a violent red stripe ripped through his fringe. What the-

"YES HE DID! I CAN TELL! DON'T LIE TO ME!!"

"I'm not lying, I swear! Who are you?!" I started to scramble backwards but it was no use as the pillows behind me just rided further up the head board. Both 'Harry's started to lean in and my breaths tangled in my chest and my eyes watered as my panic attack started to fire up.

"Stop!! Stop!! You're not Harry!!"

"CALM DOWN! YOU'RE IN NO POSITION TO SHOUT!"

"What are you doing?!" I screamed as one of their arms reached out to pin me down. "You can't trap me, you don't control me!"

"I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO!!" I flinched at the volume of his screaming and again as another Demon Harry shot up next to me, this time a venemous green licked from the root to the tip of one of his frantic locks.

"Harry, Harry it's me Louis! It's me! Can't you remember Harry?! I love y-"

"NO-ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU EXCEPT FOR ME BUT NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE. I HATE YOU NOW, SO WELL DONE MATE. YOU'RE OFFICIALLY THE WORST HUMAN ON THE PLANET AND ALSO THE LONELIEST!"

"Wha-" I was cut off by the 'Green Harry''s hand smacking into my cheek- causing my head to snap backwards and a gasp to cut through my vocal chords. I brought my hand, which embarrassingly shook despite my lack of feeling in it, up to my lower lip where a swelling sensation started to bubble and I cowered away from all of their hateful glares.