P.E

Louis walked me in through a huge building, we passed a reception at the entrance and carried on through a set of double doors.

To my left I could see a gym with a lot of equipment inside but Louis ignored it and we walked straight past it. At the end of the corridor was a blue and a pink door. The blue door had the boy stick man on it and the pink door had the girl stick woman on it.

Louis curved into the blue door and walked in. It turned out to be quite a large changing room with lots of pegs and benches inside. Louis walked to the back of the room and I followed.

"Get changed here." He ordered.

I put my bag on the bench underneath the peg at the end of the row and put my p.e bag beside it. I just looked at Louis, he had a lesson to get to too.

"Now." He said like I was stupid. I didn't hesitate or argue, I just turned around from Louis and pulled my top off.

No one else was in there so I didn't have to hide my body from anyone else. I guessed that we were let out early from Physics. I heard Louis gasp as I pulled my top off, he must have seen my bruised back.

Good, I hope he feels bad.

I snatched my sports top from my bag and yanked it over my head, when it was fully on I turned to face the pegs to hang my top that I was wearing up properly.

Still facing the pegs, I slid my shoes off by using my feet and pushed them underneath the bench. I then began to slither out of my jeans and I didn't mind Louis seeing my boxers.

When they were finally off I managed to make them hang on the peg and I stepped into my shorts. I then sat down and changed into my white ankle socks and changed into my trainers. I stood up when I was changed and Louis grabbed my cheek again.

"Good boy!"

At that moment about three boys filed into the room but saw me and Louis and stayed at the front of the room. I turned back to Louis and his focus also returned to me instead of the boys.

"Right, remember the rules?" he asked, I nodded in reply "Good." He gave me two small taps to the cheek, I flinched at the touch. Again.

He started to walk out of the room and I was just about to pull out my phone.

"I'll meet you here!" He called from the door. When he disappeared I bought my attention back to my phone.

I pulled it out, turned around and sat on the bench. At first I texted my mum to tell her about the chicken dinner but after that I had no one to text so I resorted to Doodle Jump.

I played for the next 5 minutes but I looked up every time someone entered the changing room and I would die every time. Everyone entered by walking in twos or threes apart from one boy who walked in alone.

He saw me and walked past the others and dumped his bags down about 7 pegs down from me. He had wild ginger hair and colourful tattoos covering his left arm which suited him as his hair was so eye catching as well.

His eyes were bright blue and he had dimples every time he smiled to himself. I don't know why he wasn't sitting with the other boys, he seemed so friendly.

Once he was changed he also sat down on the bench and started talking to two other boys sat opposite him. So he did have friends but these people weren't his best friends.

I carried on playing a few games on my phone and then scrolled down my Tumblr feed, I did look like a loner so I wanted to look like I was busy.

At 11:45 a man walked into the changing room, who I presumed to be our teacher, and I slipped my phone into my bag. He held a clipboard in one hand and a whistle was tied around his neck.