Battle Strategy

With everyone on the ground, Y/N was still on his way back. After a while, he was finally able to make it, but he was too late. He was met with a terrible sight upon seeing S/N, Uzi, and N on the ground. He ran over to S/N and looked at her.

Y/N: No. S/N!

He then looked at Uzi and ran over to her.

Y/N: Uzi! No, not you, too!

He rushed over to her and held her.

Y/N: I'm so sorry... I didn't know what I was thinking. I never should've left you. Damnit.

He clenched his fists and held his head down to her head as he continued to hold her. He then heard groaning and looked to see Uzi waking up.

Uzi: Y/N?

Y/N: Uzi! Oh, thank Robo-God!

He then hugged her tight and lets go of her. He was then slapped in the face by her and grunted in pain.

Uzi: What the hell were you thinking?!

Y/N: Okay. I deserve that.

Uzi: Yeah, you're damn right you deserved it! What were you doing? You just left to ambush them by yourself?

Y/N: I didn't think about it enough. I thought-

Uzi: What? You thought what?

Y/N: I thought that I could catch them off-guard and finish them off. But instead, I almost got you guys killed in the process. I'm sorry, Uzi.

Uzi: *sighs* I know. And this is for coming back and apologizing.

She then kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back. As they both were enjoying the moment, they both heard chuckling and looked to see S/N getting up.

S/N: I find this very cute, ya know.

Y/N: S/N!

He rushed over to her and hugged her. She hugged him back.

Y/N: So, fill me in. What happened here?

S/N: N followed us here and tried to kill everyone here, but he didn't kill us. Well, he made it look like he did, but he missed. And more importantly, Kahn abandoned us!

Y/N: Wait, what?

S/N: No offense, Uzi, but Uncle Kahn was a coward! He didn't even grab the railgun or anything! He just backed up and closed the doors on us.

Y/N: ... *growls* Those bastards...!

He clenched his fists as hard as he could and his visor then changed to a giant X.

S/N: Big brother! Calm down. There's still a chance for us to save the Worker Drones.

Y/N then turned to see N in a terrible condition.

Y/N: N! What happened?

S/N: The others followed him here and when N questioned them, the other one in a tux injected N with a virus.

Y/N: Damn.

Uzi then walked away and grabbed her gun.

N: Ah, biscuits. I'm sorry I ruined your card game and for killing those Workers.

Uzi: And I made you rebel like an angsty teen, which got you killed. Though, you also tried to kill me and S/N, so morality calls this a draw.

She stood on the toolbox and tried to reach for the ventilation shafts.

S/N: We can't leave him here to die!

Y/N: Sis, I understand that you want to help him out, but he's killed so many innocent Worker Drones.

S/N: I get it, N/N. Look, I know you hate the Murder Drones, but he's not that bad of a guy. In the end, he tried to do the right thing.

Y/N: Well, I suppose you are right about that. Uzi, what do you think?

Uzi: *sighs* For the record, that was the lamest heel face turn in history. Was that supposed to be you switching sides?

N: Being rebellious is a lot harder than it looks. Thanks for showing me the ropes. And thank you, S/N and N/N, for helping me think better.

Uzi: Nuh-uh. No bonding thing. You just killed a bunch of people, idiot.

N: That's super fair. I screwed up.

S/N: It's not too late, N. You can still make things right. Starting by helping us take out the Murder Drones and save the remaining Worker Drones.

Y/N: To be honest, I screwed up, as well. You and I have ways to go.

Uzi sighed and pulled out her wrench.

Uzi: In the same way you two are about to fix it?

Y/N: You still had that?

Uzi: Don't try to make me change my mind.

Y/N: I'm not. Just surprised. Hey, N. You ready to make this right?

N: *chuckles* I love doing anything.

(I'm Literally About To Die)