The Masquerade- Smut

Warning- Edging, Kink and Swearing. 

For years you hated Loki, the God Mischief. He hated you too, as you were an Avenger and after the whole New York thing; him destroying lives,   he saw it as "helping" humanity but all you saw him as was a villain, a killer. But, really, you and the avengers were helping save humanity from him. 

Tony had kept him locked up in Stark Towers ever since, and every now and again you would go in and assess him mentally and report back to Bruce, if he repented for his behaviour  then he would be allowed to return to Asgard but that would never happen he is still deemed evil.

Tonight was the Masquerade ball, not only were the avengers there but the public were too, you didn't have a boyfriend and you saw tonight to mingle. 

You picked out your best dress, a mix of black and green lace and applied you makeup, touching up your red lipstick, pursing them in your mirror. You also wore a dark green bra and underwear that matched. as you went to walk out of the door you put on your masquerade mask and walked out of your room. 

As you made your way into Tony's living room, everyone in a mask each, it really wasn't apparent who was who, you did exactly mind though as you were there too let your hair down.   you spent a while sipping champagne and trying too seek out someone you liked the look of. 

"Y/N is that you?' Asked Wanda, she looked stunning in her red dress and mask. 'Yes, oh wow you look wonderful!' you replied. 'Oh stop, it's really nothing' She excused. You talked for a while about how Vision was and about how good the city of New York was looking.  'Oh, I got to go, need to go to the bathroom,' she giggled and you nodded as you walked away. Tony also came by and greeted you but left to say a few speeches. 

A good hour later, everyone was dancing and having a really good time. You went to go and get another drink from the kitchen, there was no one in there but you so, you poured yourself a drink and turned around to leave. A figure was stood against the door frame, 'Oh I'm sorry, I was just leaving' you considered the dark figure, he looked very handsome, 'But while I'm stood here would you like a drin-' you got cut off as the dark figure paced towards you and kissed you passionately on the lips, cupping your jaw with his hand, you tapped your tongue against his lips and he let you in, you felt him cock an eyebrow up in surprise at how much you wanted him, you with drew from the kiss and stared into his eyes, they were so blue, you were transfixed. you stayed silent and took him by the hand, and walked him to your room, smirking at him when you walked, he smirked too. 

You opened you door and immediately started stripping, you wanted him so bad, he also starting taking off his clothes, but was careful about not removing his mask which you thought was strange but then again the was the whole idea of the event, so you kept yours on too. you kissed him wearing nothing but your underwear, he undid your bra and started caressing your breasts and kissing your neck. You moaned and run your hands through his hair, he moved his head from your neck and you walked back on your bed,  you sat with wanton eyes as he truly revealed him self and he was a satisfying sight. Felt yourself getting all worked up but you wanted to give him something before you both went any further, you got onto  your knees and took his length in your hand, he was pulsating with need, you spat on his cock and worked your hands up and down him, you looked up at him and he was closing his eyes with sheer pleasure, then you thought you'd really tease him, you started licking his tip up and down with your tongue, that made him moan slightly. 

You kept sucking him until you could taste him pre-come, and at this point you withdrew and he pushed you back on the bed, he kissed you dominantly and pecked you all the way down your body and started sucking your inner thigh and leaving marks. You moaned louder than before, he started licking you up and down, edging you, you were already soaking wet at this point, you were so focused on  him licking, you moaned even louder when he slid two fingers into you, curling and pumping inside of you, hitting you in the most delicious ways, your head was in a spin and he was pulling you closer to your orgasm, 'Please' you begged, 'I want to feel you inside me' your breath was shaky and you looked down at him when he pulled his digits out of you, he stroked his cock a few times and you felt him at your entrance, and then he sank into you, you near enough screamed with pleasure and he leant down to cover your mouth, 'Shhh' he said, as he was thrusting inside of you, he kept going and going until he could feel himself getting closer to coming, you were very close too as his thrusts grew sloppier he took his hand and started rubbing your clit making you even more euphoric and then you  both came at the same time, 

He drew out of you breath shaky and hitched. You kissed his neck and then his lips as a thank you, you laid in each others arms for a while, hearing the subtle beat of the music, 'Shit, the party' You rolled round and checked your phone and you saw several texts from Nat... Loki had escaped, you turned around and stared at your lover beside you, 'Well, I must say you are divine' the smooth voice said in your ear while licking his finger tasting you , and he smirked as he took of the mask, revealing himself as the God. 'Loki!' What are y-' You said, but you were cut off by him kissing you, you indulged in it feeling his tongue in your mouth, you pulled away, 'You need to go back to your cell! I can't believe you escaped!' you shouted, 'Oh but I have a funny feeling that you don't want me too' he winked, he was right, you shut your eyes in disbelief and you heart started beating faster, 'Darling-' he started, 'Don't call me that!' you snapped trying hard to hate him still, it was no avail. 'Y/N, get your phone and tell them you've found me and I have returned to my cell, I've put an illusion on it so it looks like I'm still in there' you took a  moment to consider it, you did as you were asked, and set your phone down and put it on do not disturb, 'Why, did you escape?' you asked, 'Well, it was a masquerade party darling, so I escaped got a mask and came to find you,' you frowned in confusion, he started kissing your neck you let him and moved you head slightly to give him more room, your breath hitched, 'You see, ever since you came to assess me in my cell, wearing that tight little skirt of yours, that blouse that made your breasts look so fucking incredible, I've been waiting to get a taste of you, I took the party as my opportunity and I knew it would work.' He went on and kissed your collar bone. 

'If we do this together and you're truly telling the truth for the greater good?' you proposed, breath shaky as you felt slightly turned on again, he whispered a yes when you took a break in your sentence, 'You need to do it Loki, be good for me and I'll get you out ok?' you said with a stern tone you managed to conjure. He paused from sucking your chest; leaving more marks and said, 'Y/N, darling, I promise you I'll be good, I'll do anything for us to continue this new obsession of ours, you make me so wanton, I'll be good I swear' He proposed. you looked down at him and nodded, confirming that you'll be loyal. 

You spent the next hours surrendering yourselves to each other, hours of euphoria, horniness and what seemed like love.