The Festive Party

Not even bothering to put warnings anymore it's just all smut

It was Boxing Day afternoon and you and Loki were snuggled together in bed after a rather delicious Christmas Day. You lounged around and the daylight shone through, you stirred and Loki slept peacefully you gently kissed his neck to wake him up it was roughly 12:30pm and you needed to be ready for Tony Stark's party by 4pm.

He hummed all husky which you though was attractive, "Mmm Y/N last night was, incredible" you laughed against his soft skin, "Indeed it was Darling, hmm my present was a mouthful so to speak" You replied with a wink. Your voice also husky from tiredness. He smirked and began to doze back off, "We need to get up! My father's party is nearing" You said with a slight giggle.

He playfully pretended to be asleep and then made you jump. You giggled and after a while you got up.

Loki was in the bathroom shaping up his dark green suit ready for this evening and you had put on your green dress to match ever so delightfully. You put on your earrings as Loki came out of the toilet, your heart skipped a beat he looked so ravishing.

"Oh my goodness, darling you look magnificent" he said rushing over and kissed your neck, "likewise darling" you replied, he began kneading your breasts in your dress, "I love you Y/N" Loki hummed. "I love you too Loki" You turned around and kissed him lustfully on the lips, he established his dominance though, exploring your mouth sensually, it made your tummy flutter, he turned you around to face the mirror so you were looking at yourselves. He began to kiss your neck, sucking at your soft spots. "You know, we can just turn up slightly later or just not go at all?" He whispered, you moaned as he lifted your dress up to feed his fingers though your underwear.

"Sounds good to me" You managed to say. You were curling up in euphoria. With that he growled against your shoulder and picked you up and carried you onto the bed. "God I can't wait to taste you, you're all mine" He seethed and he stretched open your legs and tore off your underwear. He began kneeling between your thighs and licked your womanhood. You moaned his name. "Oh God's Y/N you taste so good, I need yo-" he started. "I need you too Loki" you say up and straddled his legs and he undid his suit.

You kissed him and began licking his cock, he helped you move your hair out of the way.  

You straddled on his cock and you both moaned in pure content as he entered you. "Y/N oh my goodness pet. Your pussy feels amazing!" He breathed. "You fill me up darling" you almost screamed.

Suddenly your phone rang. It was your Dad, "Shit!" You gasped, still immersed in your current position. "Answer it!" Loki panted, "Just say we can't come and we are feeling ill" He instructed. He was still thrusting into you. You tried to get your self together but he felt so good. You breathed out. "Answer it or I won't let you orgasm, your choice" He said. You were so close to one so you stretched yourself over to pick up your phone to get the conversation over quickly.

"Hello" you said, "Y/N where are you?" Your father replied. Loki was still inside you and was smirking "Fuck" you breathed, as you tried to keep your voice steady and not climax. "Um, yeah, about that-" you covered the end of your phone so he couldn't hear you. You moaned and Loki kneaded your breasts. "Are you ok?" Your dad said; Loki was enjoying this, you began wiggling your hips on silent protest but that didn't help. "Yeah we aren't very well so we can't come, sorry dad. I got to go" you breathed out. Loki moaned loudly and you covered the end of your phone once more. "Well- uh- ok then, get well soon sweetie" He said. "Ok dad. Bye" and with that Loki ripped the phone out of your hand and threw it on the opposite end of the bed. Both of you laughed.  You continued to ride him, he looked right into your eyes, while continuing to thrust himself inside of you "Good girl, now you can come" He panted.

You tilted your head back while he thumbed your clit and watched your breasts bounce. You both came and laid down together; both a panting and horny mess.

"Darling I must admit. You did well. I shall reward you promptly." He panted while he rubbed your hair. "Mmm Loki, that was so amazing you really do keep me well looked after. Thank you my king " You breathed. "No need to thank me Darling, you're beautiful and obedient in the most ravishing way possible" You both giggled and enjoyed the intimacy of your cuddle.