No Control

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N: The Larry in this story are 2021 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

Today, Harry and Louis woke up earlier than usual, just because they wanted to have sex. Liam, Niall, Zayn, everyone was still sleeping. These 2 sex craving animals wanted to please each other, they loved each other so much that they'd wake up early just to make each other feel pleasured and loved.

They watched each other undressing themselves right outside of the bathroom, taking in each other's sight, checking each other out.

They hurriedly got in the bathroom, Louis closed the toilet lid, and sat on it. Harry put each of his legs on either side of Louis, straddling Louis. They started off with kissing each other, Harry tilted his head to deepen the kiss, Louis bit on Harry's lower lip asking for entrance, which Harry immediately parted his lips for, the kiss slowly turned heated, their tongues dancing against each other's, Harry moaned against Louis' lips, Louis got hard just by the sound of Harry's moan, Louis broke the kiss, panting and breathing heavily, he said to Harry "suck", Louis put his two fingers in Harry's mouth, and Harry sucked on Louis' fingers coating them with his saliva, Louis pulled his fingers out of Harry's mouth and moved them behind Harry, he parted Harry's cheeks and started teasing Harry's pretty pink puckered hole with his index finger, moving it round and round around Harry's hole, Harry started squirming on top of Louis, he whimpered "Louis", Louis put on his seductive tone "yes princess ?" he said with a smirk on his face. Harry begs "fuck me already!", to which Louis replies with "oh princess, do you want daddy to punish you ?". Harry says "No! I mean yes ! I mean -", Louis cuts him off by inserting his index finger inside Harry. Harry gasps very loudly, Louis takes that as a sign and starts pumping his finger in and out of Harry's bum. Harry throws his head back in pleasure, and says "Daddy more, please", Louis inserts another finger, and scissors his fingers inside of Harry, Harry's cock starts leaking pre-cum, just by the sight of that, Louis pulls his fingers out, and Harry whines feeling the emptiness, then Louis pulls up Harry and lines his dick against Harry's hole, and then Harry goes down slowly, letting Louis' cock fill him, he clenches his walls around Louis' cock, and Louis moans "Fuck, you're so fucking tight princess, so good for me". Then Harry starts bouncing up and down after a while of adjusting himself on Louis' cock, skin slapping against skin loudly, their hair sticking to their foreheads, his dick bouncing between him and Louis. Louis changes his position a little, because he knows how to hit Harry's spot, Harrys grunts "Yes Daddy! right there, oh my god, fuck yes right there!" Louis' cock starts hitting Harry's prostate as Harry rides him. Harry breathes heavily "Daddy I'm close, I -" and Harry cums all over Louis' chest and a little bit on his too. Harry continues riding Louis until Louis is cumming inside of him screaming Harry's name.

They take some time to come down from their climax, both still panting and breathing heavily. Louis brings a butt plug out of no where and inserts it in Harry's ass, Harry closes his eyes and gasps, Louis whispers in Harry's ear "Wanna let it stay inside of you" his hot breath sending shivers down Harry's spine, Harry got hard again, just by that. Louis notices it and orders Harry to get on his hands and knees on the bathroom floor, Harry does as told. Louis goes behind Harry and spanks his left cheek, getting a loud scream from Harry. Louis spreads his cheeks apart and taking out the butt plug, resulting in dripping of his own cum out of Harry. Louis licks a fat stripe against Harry's hole, Harry moans "Louis please", Louis asks him in return while smirking, "yes, princess?" "Louis please eat me out already !" "If you insist" says Louis while looking at Harry's deliciously puckered hole. Louis starts moving the tip of his tongue around the rim, making Harry whimper, Louis pushes his tongue inside of Harry, Harry loses his balance, but Louis steadies him "woah there princess ! be careful" Harry turns his neck and glares at Louis "you take care of me", to which Louis replies while grinning " Of course princess", Louis continues his job, eating Harry out, Harry's cock starts leaking pre-cum, again, Louis keeps eating out Harry, "Louis I'm close", Harry takes a mug which was lying on the bathroom floor, and places his dick in the mug so as to not needing to clean the floor later, and after a few more minutes of Louis eating Harry out, Harry explodes, cums in the mug. Lightning struck inside Louis' brain, he puts a smirk on his face "Harry give me that mug", Harry asks "Why?", Louis says "just give it to me princess". There is still a little bit of Louis' cum inside of Harry, he lays Harry down on his back, and spreads his legs, he puts each of Harry's legs on his shoulders, so that his cheeks will spread apart more wide. Harry asks "What're you doing?" Louis replies with a smirk on his face "just watch baby". Louis pours all of Harry's cum from the mug into Harry's hole, Harry gasps loudly when he feels the warm liquid flowing inside him. After emptying the mug, Louis puts the butt plug back in Harry's ass. Louis moves upwards on top of Harry, "now you have your own, and mine, both's cum inside of you"

 Louis moves upwards on top of Harry, "now you have your own, and mine, both's cum inside of you"

Harry pulls Louis down for a passionate kiss, they snog for the next 10 minutes, and Harry gets hard, again, indeed

Harry pulls Louis down for a passionate kiss, they snog for the next 10 minutes, and Harry gets hard, again, indeed. Harry moans against Louis' lips. Louis smirks and pulls back "hard again are we, don't worry princess I'll take some real good care of you". Louis goes down, pressing kisses on Harry's inner thighs, making Harry squirm below him, sending tingles right to Harry's groin. Louis runs his tongue through the slit of the head of Harry's dick. Harry moans loudly and tangles his fingers in Louis' hair. Louis takes the head in his mouth sucking on it, causing Harry to pull Louis' hair, causing Louis to moan against Harry's cock. Harry grunts as Louis' moan causes his cock to leak pre-cum, the fruity taste hitting Louis' tongue. Louis swirls his tongue around the head, while sucking as well. He pulls off, licking a fat stripe from the bottom of Harry's dick to the head, taking all of Harry's length in his mouth, causing Harry to scream Louis' name over and over again. Harry feels like as if he is on Cloud 9, feeling loved. Louis continues blowing Harry until Harry is cumming inside his mouth with a scream of his name. Louis swallows all of it, with pleasure.

Harry makes grabby hands at Louis "carry me". Louis picks up Harry, carrying him bridal style to the shower, he puts him down once they reach the shower. They start cleaning each other's body and hair. After they're done, they stay in the shower for a bit, enjoying each other's presence, just staring at each other, Louis staring into Harry's emerald jade forest green eyes, and Harry staring into Louis' sapphire ocean blue eyes. Louis takes his and Harry's dicks in his left hand, and starts rubbing them to create friction. Harry immediately closes his eyes and throws his head back in pleasure and moans "Louis !" Louis himself starts moaning as well, he starts rubbing the slits of their dick's heads together, which causes both of them to go weak in their knees. He then starts massaging Harry's balls with his free hand, which causes Harry to gasp very very very loudly. Harry's cock starts leaking pre-cum against Louis' cock, again indeed of course. The pre-cum leaking from Harry's cock rubs against Louis' cock's slit as he continues rubbing their slits together. The both of them have their eyes closed by now. Harry says "Louis I'm going to come", Louis replies saying "come for me baby, come for Daddy", just by hearing that from Louis' sinful mouth,  Harry cums all over Louis' dick and Louis' hand moaning and screaming Louis' name. And just by the sight of it, Louis cums as well, all over his hand and Harry's dick screaming and moaning Harry's name. They both take some time to come down from their climaxes. They clean up, and Harry presses his forehead against Louis', "Fuck, that was so fucking fantastic", Louis grins "yeah?" Harry nods "yeah, really amazing, we should do this more often", Louis chuckles. Harry captures Louis' lips in a sweet kiss, he pulls back and press their foreheads together again, and says "I love you Louis", Louis grins and pecks Harry's lips, and says "I love you too Harry, so fucking much", Harry chuckles. They keep staring into each other's eyes for god knows how long.

A/N: you can use this smut scene in your story if you are a writer as well, just don't forget to give me credits !! thank you, hope you enjoyed it ;) let me know in the comments !! |Hate comments will be deleted|
Please Vote, Share and Comment!!