Perfect

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N :The Larry in this story are 2023 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

__________________________________________________

Tonight was way more special than the Grammys. Harry fucking won 4 Brits, he won all the categories he was nominated in. Louis was beyond proud of him.

It was believed that he went to the Brits too, fans saw a few pictures of him. Very blurry but a few, it was hard to tell if it was him. But the fans have eyes like an owl, they could easily tell it's Louis just through the pictures.

Harry stayed out all night though.. at the Sony's Brits After party, he went home like very early in the morning. And Louis was there too.. nobody knew about it this time like at the time of Grammys. Harry flirted with a lot of people during the Brits. And Louis watched it all. Not just that, but he kissed Lewis Capaldi too, Louis was already losing it because Harry looked way too good the whole night. He just couldn't wait to get ahold of his husband, and fuck him mercilessly. He kind of wanted to congratulate him like he did for the Grammys, but Harry was making it worse already. Harry had no idea that Louis was at the After party too. Louis hid in one of the toilets.

For his luck, Harry entered the toilet he was hiding in. There were quite the people in the washroom. Harry waited for all of them to get out. Though he saw someone in a closed stall still. He thought that maybe that person isn't gonna get out anytime soon. So he did his business in one of the stalls. And as he opened his door, Louis scared the living shit out of him. Harry yelped, "What are you doing here Lou?!" "I might ask you the same." "What do you mean, I was invited to this After party you know that too Louis." "I do know that, but do you know it's fucking 3 am right now? I was waiting for you at home, did you know that? After it crossed 2 am I got worried Harry! You never stay out so late." "Oh- " "Yes, you will be leaving from this After party totally wrecked now." "Wait what do you mean- "

Louis pushed Harry inside the toilet stall and started taking off the blazer. "Louis what if someone comes and sees us- " "I've locked it from the inside, no one will know." "But Louis- " "Shut up Harold."

Louis then took off Harry's top. He pushed him against the door and attacked his neck. Harry threw his head against the door so that Louis will get more access to his neck. Louis sucked on a spot right above Harry's mum's pearl necklace. He bit down on the skin there, making Harry whimper lowly. "You fucking have to yell my name Harold, I don't give a fuck about any of those people out there." Louis soon littered Harry's neck with purplish red love bites.

Louis then got on his knees, and stuck out his tongue. He traced the creases between Harry's abs with the tip of his tongue. He went down painfully slow. He looked up at Harry, his tongue still between the abs. He fucking moaned at the sight in front of him, Harry's pecs actually looked like mini boobs. He mouth watered by looking at them like that.

Harry was losing his shit now. Louis pulled down Harry's pants, the pants pooled around his ankles. Harry's dick slapped against Louis' chin. "Eager are we?" "Fuck yes Louis!"

Louis smirked and took ahold of Harry's dick, and licked in between of the slit. He slobbered up the head, moving his tongue around the head in circles. Harry's breath hitched when Louis looked him right in the eyes and started sucking on head. "L-Louis fuck ugh- " Louis hummed a response, his lips still wrapped around the head. He ran the the tip of his tongue through the slit every now and then, making Harry's brain go fuzzy. Harry's moans were getting louder by the minute now.

Louis pulled off with a 'pop' sound, his lips all pink and swollen. He got up and took off his own clothes in a jiffy. He picked up Harry, he made Harry wrap his legs around his own curvy waist. Harry's hair were now on his forehead, hanging loosely. Harry was panting a little. Louis captured his lips in a heated make out session.

Louis placed his hands on Harry's ass, he kneaded the meat there. Louis slapped one of the arse cheeks making Harry moan into his mouth. Louis landed the palm of his hand on Harry's ass again. Harry broke off the kiss and threw his head back in pleasure. Louis parted Harry's arse cheeks and lined his dick against Harry's awaiting hole, which was clenching and unclenching non stop, waiting for something to happen, that something being Louis' dick wrecking him apart.

Louis pushed in the head, Harry made a sound at the back of his throat. Louis pushed in a bit more, "How the fuck are you always so tight I love it." "I fucking don't know Louis- " Louis suddenly pushed in all the way, " -Oh fuck-!" Harry whimpered loudly into Louis' neck. He started panting, his chest was heaving up and down. Louis had his eyes closed too now, he stayed like that for a while. He liked the feeling of Harry's warm velvety walls wrapped around him, loved it as fuck more like. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in. Harry whined as his rim stretched to it's limit around Louis, motherfuckers didn't use lubrication. Though Harry loved it, he had a bloody pain kink.

Louis soon found a steady rhythm, he kept slamming into Harry. Harry moved up against the door with each slam. Harry's moans echoed in the washroom now. They heard a few knocks at the door and door knob jiggling sounds. Louis smirked and started slamming into Harry more forcefully. Harry suddenly moaned the loudest that night, meaning Louis finally hit those special bundle of nerves. Louis aimed for the same spot now over and over again. He kept on hitting Harry's prostate making Harry cry out in pleasure now. Louis' hands were on Harry's waist from the start, holding him in place. He had to hold him tightly so that he won't fall, there surely were going to be marks left of his hands on Harry's waist.

Harry now was getting impatient, "L-Louis I need to- fuck, I n-need to come- holy shit- " "Just a little longer darling, you can wait." "Louis no- ugh- fuck you T-Tomlinson!" "I think I'm the one fucking you so shut the fuck up babes- fuck you're so damn tight, how are you so tight all the time, am I supposed be inside you 24/7 or something fucking hell- " "Ugh just fucking let me come for God's sake Louis!" "Alright alright calm your boobies- fuck, y-you can come." Harry came with a loud wail of Louis' name, hot white translucent spurts gushing out of his cock, onto his and Louis' chest, now dribbling down his abs. Louis continued thrusting in and out of him, he came inside of Harry after a few more thrusts. When he pulled out, he quickly took a butt plug he had kept on the marbel platform above the flush, guess he had kept it there from before, he inserted it in Harry's ass.

"You're going to carry my cum inside of you for the rest of the party now.. I'm gonna go home I'll be patiently waiting for you..." whispered Louis into Harry's ear, leaving a hot exhale on his neck. A chill ran down Harry's spine at Louis' words.

Harry gulped hard. Louis put him down, and Harry felt like his legs n knees were all suddenly jelly and wobbly. Harry got out of his after sex haze and cleaned up himself with the tissues Louis offered him. "Did you come here all prepared what the fuck- " "Yes I did Harold." Harry then got dressed and washed his face, and wiped it with the small towel Louis offered him too. When they both got out of the toilets, they both received all-knowing smirks, a few disgusted faces too but Louis didn't give a fuck about those bastards.

Louis went home, and Harry tried not to come again because it wasn't just a butt plug Louis had inserted inside of him, it had a fucking vibrator too. Louis started it the moment he turned his back to Harry. He left with a knowing smirk, and a final wink to Harry as he stepped inside the lift. Harry had a look of horror on his face, it was already all over his face that Louis wrecked him, but now it was written all over his face that he was actually fucked.

A/N: you can use this smut scene in your story if you are a writer as well, just don't forget to give me credits !! thank you, hope you enjoyed it ;) let me know in the comments !! |Hate comments will be deleted|
Please Vote, Share and Comment!!