Favorite

Hellooo my lovely sunflowers!!! :D I am so so sorry for not updating in months T-T I was super duper busy with college, it was my final semester, so I was extra busier than ever. And I never updated on Harry's Birthday because of that T-T so here it is!! I hope it's good :D I'm writing after sooo long, please do leave some comments on the parts that you like, or an overall review of the whole one shot hehe, lots of love xxx

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N :The Larry in this story are 2024 Larry btw, jsyk ;) Harry's not a baldie anymore :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a random Thursday morning, well not that random. It was Harry's birthday, his 30th birthday. It was a huge day.

Louis and Harry had a huge day planned ahead of them both.

Louis stirred awake in his sleep, he hated getting up early. But he had to, he didn't have a choice today. He tried to stretch his body, to let go of the tension in his muscles, from being in the same position for so long. But something stopped him from doing so. And that something was a long long long body wrapped around his own like an octopus.

He looked down to see in which way was Harry wrapped around him this morning. He chuckled when he saw Harry snuggling against his chest, with one of his legs thrown over Louis' hip and the other one entangled between Louis' legs.

Louis didn't wanna wake him up just yet, but then if he didn't, Harry's dramatic ass would fuss over every single thing later. So he did, he lightly tapped on Harry's cheeks. "Haz? Hazza?" Harry grunted and said something, his voice was muffled by Louis' chest. "Harryyyy, get off me you tall oaf." Harry raised his head with his eyes still closed with a very irritated look on his face, "I'm NOT an oaf." He said that and went back to snuggling into Louis' chest.

"You're my tall oaf, now get up Harry!" Louis tried to get out of Harry's grip, but Harry only snuggled closer and tighter. Louis groaned, "Fine then, no birthday sex." He had never seen Harry snap his neck at him this fast really. "WHAT" "Yes, get off me right this moment or no birthday sex." "I hate you so much Louis." "Mhmm, we'll see about that very soon darling." Harry detached himself from Louis and Louis felt like he could finally breathe, he released a sigh of relief. Like don't get him wrong, he loves it when Harry can be really clingy, but it makes him go nuts to no end when Harry wont budge.

They both got out of bed and straight(gay) into the shower. When they were all done, making out a bit under the shower, getting out and ready for the day, Harry wore one of those tightest black jeans he used to wear back in the band days. God knows how he ever used to breathe in them really. The jeans had a few rips along the knee area, he hadn't worn one of these in so many years. He had shaved his chest yesterday, so he could wear a nice button down shirt, a nice sheer shirt, that also being black. With some red flowers on it. He left the top three buttons open, like used to back then. He had also shaved his facial hair, so he was basically 21 year old Harry again, just with shorter hair. He wore the special banana dicklace and his iconic cross pendant.

Louis just took some trackies that he wears on stage for his concert shows nowadays, and a black tank top. Just that, he tried to style his hair into a quiff. Which he was pretty much successful at, exactly how he wanted.

When they saw each other after getting dressed, their mouths were fucking hung open. Neither of them were expecting for the other to be dressed the way they were. "Fuck" was what Louis said when he eyed Harry top to bottom.

Louis was hard in his trackies already, he couldn't wait for the day to end. Because he could literally take him right then and there really.

They got out of their apartment and went towards the lift. Louis of-fucking-course got them one on the 28th floor. Not just that, even the apartment number was 28.