Windowsill 2.0

Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N :The Larry in this story are 2023 Larry btw, jsyk ;)
(Also sorry for the late posting of this one, was busy with college T-T  I know many of you wanted the second part badly, here it is.. <333 )

_______________________________________________________________________

Next morning, when Louis was still asleep, he felt something wet. And that something wet, was his dick. He to be honest thought that he was dreaming. But when he let out a loud moan, he was suddenly wide awake. He shot up in the bed and there he was, with his mouth on Louis' cock. Oh the way those sinful lips were so glossy and pink, going up and down on his dick. He used to love mornings like these.

"H-Harry fo-fock- " Harry hummed around his cock, and started to massage Louis' balls. Louis dropped back onto the bed, breathing oh so heavily. He needed to know just one thing, how the fuck does his husband give such amazing blowjobs? Because Harry was making his brain go fuzzy right now. Harry pulled off suddenly and held Louis' cock in his right hand. Louis got on his elbows for support to look at Harry, Harry looked at him dead in the eye. And stuck out his tongue, to trace the bulging veins on the underneath of his dick. He was doing it painfully slow, making Louis whine now. "You are such a tease Styles." Louis grunted. "You love it Tomlinson." was Harry's comeback.

"You-re oh fuck.. Y-You're right at that." Louis closed his eyes when his dick touched the back of Harry's throat all of a sudden. Harry luckily had no gag reflex, and he was the best at deep throating. Louis' moans were getting louder and louder. It was a good thing that they had the whole resort to themselves, because if they didn't, the other people definitely would've complained. Because these two are pretty loud in bed, can never be quiet. 

Louis watched the way the drool was running down from the corner of Harry's mouth, he fucking started loosing it at that. Harry made eye contact with Louis and swirled the tip of his tongue around the head, running it through the slit every now and then. Louis grunted when Harry placed a feathery kiss on his balls suddenly. He took one of them in between of his lips, again swirling his tongue around it, making them wet. The slurping sounds he made were so fucking hot Louis thought. Harry held Louis' cock while he teased his balls, he pressed his thumb into the slit, making Louis buck up his hips, Harry pushed them down aggressively with his other hand. Louis gasped when Harry spat some drool on his cock head, Louis looked down at it, the way it ran down to his balls, and how Harry sucked on them hardly. "Harry-y... I oh my god-" Louis just couldn't hold it in anymore, his moans and whimpers were getting louder and louder.

Harry was back to work on Louis' dick, pumping it every now and then, watching the way the skin was gliding up and down, tracing the veins underneath, sucking and teasing the head.

"Fuck I- " Harry sucked hard on the head, which was so angry and being wanted to burst off. " -I-I'm gonna come Haz... " Harry made a sound in the back of his throat as an approval, only a few more blows and he was coming down Harry's throat. When Harry pulled off, his cheeks were a tinted pink, and lip and eyes completely glossy. Louis was still coming down from his high. "Fuckin' hell you've got to do that more to wake me up, I love mornings like these." Harry chuckled at that, "Oh yeah? How about you fuck me in the giant tub from last night? You know... to return the favor?" "Sheesh Harold, I was thinking of making love to you on the beach but okay- " "Wait whaaat-?!"

"Mhmm yep, exactly what you heard." "No I mean what about the resort staff, won't they be like, be there Lou?" "No darling, I've told them to not disturb us when we'll be on the beach today, no matter how important it might be whatever they'd need to come and disturb us with, or else my team will take enough care of the resort's review. So yeah, no need to worry about that." said Louis with a devious smile on his face.