I Wanna Be Yours

Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N :The Larry in this story are a surprise (;

This one's for thumperglow!! Thank you for your patience I'm finally back! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just another day in Louis' life, nice and peaceful. He was on a world tour for the recent album he had released. It was all going perfect just the way he wanted.

After the shows, if they'd have the time, they'd go somewhere secluded, have some fun. Or stop somewhere in the middle of nowhere, have races on the road or something.

This time though, they stopped in the arena parking, it was fucking huge, kind of underground if you ask. Louis loved doing the races, this time he was doing it with Oli, his best mate.

He won, but his face kinda crashed into the wall. And well fuck, one of his central incisor teeth, was broken.

He immediately was taken to a dentist, the dentist did it all nice and treated his tooth well. He got better in a few weeks, his diet was changed and just basically everything he used to eat.

It was a few months after that, that he broke the cap of his tooth. He was literally throwing a fit this time, he didn't wanna go the dentist at all, nobody knew why.

He was forcibly taken to the dentist still, Helene his vocal coach, did a bit of pampering, that's when he agreed. But he still didn't want anyone at all to touch his mouth, or anything inside of it.

He was put in an isolated room, he hated the smell in such places. He saw a very young lady come into the room, her hair was brown, a bit wavy. She was thin and petite, she had a notepad in her hand and a pen in the other hand. She came a bit closer to him and said, "The doctor will be in shortly, I'm Eleanor by the way, Dr. Styles' assistant." Louis was curious, "Dr. Styles you say? Tell me darling, what is he like?" Eleanor was a bit flustered by the way Louis was talking to her. She liked it, and she was more overwhelmed because she knew who he was. "Well Mr. Tomlinson you'll see for yourself, he doesn't hurt a fly, he's a lovely person."

Just as the supposed 'Dr. Styles' was about to come in, Eleanor whispered, "He's fucking hot Mr. Tomlinson." Louis' eyes widened when he saw the beauty enter the room, tall and lean, broad shoulders, curly hair down till the shoulder, tight black jeans, an open at top floral shirt. Louis' breath hitched and he whispered back, "He fucking is indeed."

"