18

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N :The Larry in this story are 2022 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay this chapter is not going to be anything like all of my other smuts, I'm gonna try to make it romantic, sweet and cute as much as possible, much more sweeter than the valentines chapter... Here's another one for all of you, sorry for not updating on the Larryversary 😭 Hope I'm making up for you lot <3.

____________________________________________________________________

When Louis woke up today, he felt darkness surrounding him. He looked at the bed side table clock to see the time, it was just 5 am. He wondered how the fuck he woke up out of the blue so early today. And when he looked beside him, he saw his beautiful beautiful baby sleeping peacefully. He was so pretty Louis thought to himself. He just kept staring for God knows how long. Then he suddenly remembered what day it was. The 28th of September. The day the both of them have been waiting for from so long. It was their Anniversary. And tears started welling up in his eyes, even after everything, even after everything they've been through, he still gets to call Harry his, though he can't do it in public... is what hurts the most. The day they came to know that they can't be themselves anymore in the outside world, broke them the most. The sacrifices they've done for each other, no one wishes for what they've had to go through. They both knew, that they have a lot of supporters, people who ship them together, people who actually believe they're together and are in love, people who are in love, with their love. Yet, they couldn't even acknowledge each other publicly being in the same country.

Louis so did not expect this very special morning to be like this. He felt Harry stir in his sleep beside him, he said "Lou, are you crying baby?" Louis sniffled and whispered, "Yeah." Harry leaned on his elbow and looked up at Louis, "What happened Lou? Is everything alright?" "Haz everything is alright when I'm with you.. It's just that.." "Just what Lou..?" "I don't know what to even say to you Haz honestly, I'm sorry I woke you up." "Hey no no, tell me what is it, you do know that you can tell me anything right Lou?" Harry had now sat up, he cradled Louis in his chest, wrapping his arms around him. "I just got a bit of emotional thinking back about the past, the things we've both been through. I just Love you way too much Harry. I'm so glad I have you in my life." "Aww baby, is it because it's our Anniversary today?" Louis sniffled again and said, "Yeah, firstly I've got no fucking idea how did I even wake up so fucking early man." Harry had a full on belly laugh at that. "Secondly, I looked at you and I remembered that it's our Anniversary today, so all of it just came back I guess. But thank you love, even just your existence and presence makes me so fucking much happy you know." "There's nothing to be thankful for Louis, in that case, I've got to thank you for a lot of things then." They both chuckled at that. There was a comfortable moment of silence after that, both of them just reminiscing each other's presence, celebrating each other in each other's arms.

"Happy Anniversary Lou, I Love You." "Happy Anniversary Sunshine, I Love You too babycakes." Harry gasped at that. "Wot?" asked Louis chuckling. "You haven't called me that in years! You said that you don't like cute nicknames anymore! Oh my God I Love You so much!" Harry was beaming the whole time. And Louis was clearly fonding over it, crinkles forming by his eyes. Harry grabbed Louis' face and pressed his plump lips against Louis' thin ones. They fit together like puzzle pieces, blending with every move, the most perfect dance of their love. They both smiled into the kiss and pulled back laughing. Harry stared into the most beautiful eyes he ever laid his eyes on, reconnecting lips again, the kiss so slow, full of love and passion. When they pulled back again, Louis rested his forehead against Harry's. They stared into each other's eyes for God knows how long. Harry pulled back and laid down on the bed, pulling Louis on top of him. They just couldn't get enough of each other, Louis connected their lips again. They just kissed lazily for hours, until they saw the sun rising. When the sun was finally up in the sky, they both decided to get out of the bed.