Cinema 2.0

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N :The Larry in this story are 2023 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

______________________________________________________________________

Harry was very happy, even in his sleep. He usually wakes up early, but today Louis insisted him to sleep in a little. By the time he woke up it was pretty late, and when he reached out for Louis he didn't feel anything, he opened his eyes and looked around him, Louis was nowhere to be found. He looked on their bedside table clock, it was bloody 1 pm. He shot out of the bed immediately, Louis was one lazy ass.

He went the the bathroom in their bedroom yawning all the way. He heard running water from the shower. And, there was a sudden noise too, a moan more like.

He assumed Louis must be having an early shower wank. But then he heard himself singing too.. and it sounded like a live version..? of Cinema? Harry was amused as to what Louis was upto this time.

He peed and washed his face and brushed his teeth. He then went and opened the shower door, to join Louis. He stopped in his tracks when he saw his husband wanking off to a video of himself(Harry) from the day before.. from his birthday show..

Harry started getting hard immediately. He stepped in and went and paused the video, Louis still standing the same, with one hand on the wall and the other hand wrapped around his dick, moving at a rapid pace. Harry was just watching him, soon Louis sensed something is not the same and so he opened his eyes and stopped his movements when he saw Harry staring at him already with lustful eyes.

"Sooo mind me explaining me? Why were you jerking off to a video of me singing Cinema from yesterday?" "Why you ask? You fucking killed it yesterday! I hadn't seen any of the pictures or videos yesterday at all, we were very busy. I saw it all after I woke up. THAT.WAS.FUCKING.HOT.HAROLD!"

Harry now had blush creeping up his neck. "I mean I went nuts, fucking crazy after the pictures I saw, and I didn't wanna wake you up, you needed to rest, so I was doing this."

"Well now that I'm here, how about I wank you off, while you see a slideshow of those pictures hmm?" said Harry while getting behind Louis and wrapping a hand around his dick by sneaking his hand to the front.

"Oh y-yeah I-I'd lo-ove that- fuck- ", Harry pressed his thumb onto the slit. When Harry removed his thumb, Louis took his phone and opened his gallery, and put that particular folder on a slideshow.

The first picture literally made Harry blush like crazy and the thought about Louis wanking off to it was even crazier.