Entertainer

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N 1: The Larry in this story are 2022 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

A/N 2: Okay so this is a little bit different, they are now ObViOuSlY 2022 Larry, and also here they don't know each other, you'll see as you see what's different (;

30 year old Louis, was still single, he wanted someone in his life so bad, he was rich as fuck, a millionaire, CEO of LT & Co., he also hadn't been laid in months, he couldn't just wank off and hear from his friends about them getting laid every now and then.

So Louis, one night went out to a gay club, where the dancers would do a nice and hot strip tease, and a few lap dances. The lap dances were only for the pros though, not every dancer in the club could satisfy their customer. Louis didn't used to go out much because of his fame, he had branches of his company all over the world. So that day he thought to himself "Fuck my fame, I deserve to live a little."

He went to the bar straight away, and he found all of his best mates there. He yelled "Oi Oi !!" and all the 3 heads turned their heads towards the familiar voice. "Louis !!!" they all yelled back in unison. When Louis reached them, saw there was an empty stool since Niall was standing. He sat on it quickly and Niall glared at him. He said "Hello boys !! What are you all doing at a gay club ?" Liam replied saying, "Well in other clubs the women and girls would have recognized us, so we came here. -" (They all were rich and famous as fuck) " -What about you, what brings you to a gay club?" Louis replied sassily, " Well as for a gAy ClUb, I am gAy you know? And about what brings me here, mate I feel suffocated with all the fame, I never knew I'd become this rich and famous with my talent, needed a fresh start." Zayn made a snarky comment while snorting, "More like a fresh someone." Louis laughed at that, "Mate that's not funny, I haven't been laid in over like 7 months !!" They all laughed at that, and Louis' beautiful and high pitched voice and loud laugh drew someone's attention.

A tall forest-green eyed beauty walked towards them, he was wearing a blue tutu, and you could see the tight lacy thong underneath it cladly hugging his bum. Damn Louis was fucking gone for this beauty. He also had some bunny ears on his head, they were golden and glittery. And his chest and abdomen were covered in tattoos, as was his left arm. 'Fuck, those nipples.' Louis thought to himself. He said "Hello everyone." in a hot low and raspy voice. Louis' head started to fog up with the moans he thought the beauty with the booty in heels in front of him would make if he was under him right now. Though the curly beauty said 'Hello' to all the 4 boys, his eyes were stuck on only one pair of eyes. Those Ocean Blue Eyes. He walked even more closer into the boys making his way over to Louis. Louis was full on biting his lower lip it was white, might bleed anytime soon, he was so fucking turned on by the tall beauty in front of him. The tall beauty straight away went and straddled Louis' lap. Louis' breath hitched when he realized what was actually happening. "Harlett." said the gorgeous man on his Louis' lap. Louis gave him a confused look, "Har- what?" Harlett chuckled lightly and said, "Harlett, that's what they call me here." Louis replied, "Well Harlett, what is your real name?" while roaming his hands up and down Harlett's smooth thighs. Harlett replied while bending a little over Louis' ear whispering into it, "Well I am not allowed to tell you that."; His hot breath sent a chill down his spine, and man, he was horny as hell. He could fuck this booty right there in front of everyone, like the whole club if he had to.

All Louis could say was "Fuck" at the moment. All his dickhead friends were watching the show in front of them, with their lips curved up in to a huge smirk. How their friend was being actually tortured, under Harlett. Louis' breathing was increasing now, the long and slow exhales landing on Harlett's nipples. Harlett was semi hard too, he was just too much drawn to this blue eyed man. And then Harlett's name was being called on, he had to go do a strip tease.