Little Black Dress

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N 1: The Larry in this story are 2022 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

"Louis in a little black dress", the thought by mritrikaaaa and the below video are this chapter's inspirations. 😼😼😼😼

___________________________________________________________________________

Harry had just released him album. And Louis had been listening to it non-stop, crying his eyes out the whole time. Happy tears though, so nothing to worry about. Louis was so fucking proud of his baby. Love of My Life and Keep Driving were his favorite ones on the album.

He decided to give his baby a little treat. He went out shopping. He went to the fucking Gucci store for the first time in forever. Imagine, his eyes went out the nearest door when he saw the prices. Still he had to do something with what he had in his mind. The store was quite big, he took his time, and bought the necessary things, he had three bags of Gucci on his way home. Those bastards pack every single item separately. 

Harry wasn't home, he was out for the album listening party, so Louis was lucky. He went up the round staircase, entered their bedroom, and closed the door behind him and locked it, in case Harry arrives home early. He knew his size, so he didn't go in the trial room, because, he was looking for his clothing in the women's section. 

Later that night ~~

Louis was so antsy all day. Harry was beaming with happiness, because the fans at the listening party went crazy, they loved the album to death. He even had some small talk with some fans, took a lot of pictures and selfies with them too. He thought his day was spent well, he still felt something was missing though. He pushed that thought to the back of his brain, and went to their room, he saw Louis sitting on the bed, wearing way too baggy clothes. He furrowed his eyebrows and asked Louis, "What's with those clothes?" Louis stuttered out his response, "I-I uh erm, found this in me wardro-obe. And I had u-used them a few days back, so thought of wearing them again for a whi-i-ile. Yeah." Louis himself had a confused expression on his face, and that made Harry to not believe Louis one bit. He furrowed his eyes even more and said, "Lou what is going on?" Harry wasn't wearing anything except for his tight boxers at the moment, Louis was sweating in his baggy clothes too. Louis watched and gulped hard as Harry was still looking at him and bending down to pick up the laundry clothes. He could see Harry's defined muscles of his back in the mirror behind him. Harry's abs and pecs weren't helping either. It was just too much overwhelming for Louis. Harry was done picking up the laundry, and Harry was still waiting for an answer. Harry just scoffed and left the room by closing the door with a loud thud. Louis let out a breath he was holding in for even he doesn't know how long. He had sweat on his forehead. He was going to call Phoebe and Daisy to help him, since he couldn't call Lottie, she was pregnant! He had to sneak them into his room, they knew their beloved brother's plans, they helped him with everything, and in the next 10 minutes he was ready to go down into their laundry room. He opened the door to the room, he had already had taken off his baggy clothes. Harry had put the detergent in its section already, he was just putting in the last clothing inside the washing machine, when he heard the door knob jiggle, and he turned around, and his eyes popped out of his eyes literally. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.