Rock Me

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N: The Larry in this story are 2021 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

Today it was the last the day of the year, 31st of Dec. 2021, New Year's Eve. Louis had something very very special on his mind, since Harry gave him such a beautiful birthday present ;) . Which is a secret, but nonetheless, Darcy their 4 year old daughter knows too. They think that Darcy won't know shit since she is only 4, but they don't know that they are ruining her brain at such a young age. The other day, Darcy asked Louis "Daddy, is Papa my big big big brother?" Louis was so confused at that moment. He asked her in return "Why do you say so?" to which Darcy replied "He was shouting the word daddy again and again last night, so I was wondering, is he?" Darcy already knew why Harry was calling Louis "Daddy", but she wanted to hear from her Daddy himself. Louis' eyes bawled out of their sockets when he heard that, and Harry who was cooking in the kitchen, dropped the flour filled container on the floor, making the whole kitchen floor and his feet white. Louis ignored her question, he instead ran to the kitchen to see what happened. Harry had a flushed face already cause he had heard everything, and Louis only smirked, he ran his fingers through the flour on the floor, and smeared it on his lips, he took his shirt off, "It's quite hot in here, isn't it Haz?" And then Liam came for something to their house with Bear, and Bear started requesting that he wants to play with Darcy outta nowhere at his own house. So when they left Louis and Harry did the deed.

As for today, Zayn was throwing a party at his house, just the 5 of them, and they go could home after 11 to enjoy the night with their partners. They were quite drunk by 11. When they went home, they straight away went to the bedroom. The moment they opened the bedroom door, Louis pushed Harry against the door after closing it. He stared into those emarald eyes, he stepped more closer to Harry to close the space between them. He whispers in Harry's ear "I want you to ROCK ME." Harry's heart skipped a few beats, but he nodded. Louis said "C'mon princess, and use your words please." They thought Darcy was fast asleep in her room, which in reality she wasn't. She was standing outside their bedroom, hearing each and every single thing. God knows why she was so very much interested in her parents' sex life, she was only 4 for God's sake! But she still used to understand everything, how? Don't ask, because only she knows how.

Louis pulled Harry with him towards the bed, he made Harry sit on the edge of the bed. He slowly unbuttoned Harry's shirt, throwing it somewhere on the floor, they couldn't see where since the room was dark, but it was illuminated enough by the moonlight coming in the room to see each other's faces. Then he took off his own T-shirt, threw it in the same direction. He then started taking off his belt, he wrapped it around Harry's neck tying it the way it should be. He then unzipped the zip of his jeans even more slowly, they were staring into each other's eyes without blinking for so long, Louis staring down, and Harry staring up, their eyes filled with lust and love for each other. Louis pushed down his jeans and underwear in a go, his dick sprung free, and hit Harry's chin hardly. Louis muttered "Fuck" throwing his head back already. Harry took Louis' dick in his right hand, while unzipping his own jeans with his left hand. He started stroking Louis' dick and he stopped for while to take off his jeans and underwear. His dick was so pink, the tip especially was so red, after freeing his dick, it slapped against his abs, making a loud slapping sound. He then slapped Louis' dick on both of his cheeks, and Louis made noises "Aah, aah aah !!". He opened his mouth and slapped Louis' dick on his tongue a couple of times too, the sight was too much overwhelming for Louis, he was getting hard and more hard seeing that. He started stroking Louis' dick again, Louis in return moaned "Fu-u-u-ck!!!" Harry then took his dick in his mouth, bobbing his up and down continuously. He took more of it in, so that the tip of Louis' dick would touch the back of his throat. Louis started fucking Harry's mouth, spit running down at the corner of his mouth, that sight was worth watching for Louis. Harry then pulled back and said "Wait. Now lay down, -" he stood up, he whispered in Louis' ear "- and I will ROCK YOU."

Louis' breath hitched, and he laid down on the bed. He was turned on so fucking much, he wanted Harry to ride him so desperately. Harry climbed on the bed, crawling a baby, so that his dick will dangle in the air while he'd crawl, he already knew how much hard Louis would become by that sight, his legs on either side of Louis. Louis was so god-fucking-damn turned on by seeing Harry's dick dangling like that, so he sat up pulled Harry for a heated and passionate kiss, their tongues dancing against each other's. While kissing he took his and Harry's dicks in his left hand rubbing them together with a tight grip. They both moaned in each other's mouth, and those vibrations caused both of their dicks to leak pre-cum at the same time. Harry pulled back pushed Louis on his back on the bed, and now Harry was going to finish what Louis had started. He took their dicks in his huge right hand, held them bare with a tight grip, and he started thrusting forward to rub his dick against Louis'. The friction was too much, Louis let out a pornographic shrieked moan. Harry stopped after a good 5 minutes. He then lined his hole against Louis' dick. Louis asked him with a worried look on his face "Baby, you are not stretched out, are you sure with this?" Harry in response only went down on his dick "Oh My Fucking Go-o-o-d" he said while his eyes closed. Louis had his eyes closed too, enjoying the warmth and tightness around his dick. Harry waited for a while to adjust to Louis' fat but huge cock, it was bare without any condom, Louis' bare dick inside Harry, it was the best feeling the world to be so close and to be connected as ONE. Harry then started to rise and drop down again, he found a steady rhythm. They both were so out of breath, their hair sticking to their foreheads. They both were a moaning mess, screaming on top of their lungs. Harry was continuously chanting two words, always gasping or just out of breath "Oh God" "O-o-oh Go-o-d" "O-h-h G-o-o-o-d". That deep and raspy voice sent Louis off the edge, and he started pushing his hips up, he hit Harry's prostate this time. Harry grunted loudly "Daddy !!" Darcy was recording all of this on a tape recorder outside, even if the door was closed, her parents were loud enough for everything to get recorded.

Harry was going up and down on Louis' dick continuously at a very fast rate of speed, his dick was slapping against his abs with full force every single time. Harry started shouting more and more loudly "Daddy!" "Daddy!!" "Da-a-a-ddy-y!!!" "Daddy, I'm so close, please let me come" while Louis was hitting his prostate again and again and again. With that heard, Louis was fast to wrap one of his hands around Harry's dick, he was stroking it at a fast rate since the beginning in the flow of the situation. After a few good minutes Harry shouted on the top of his lungs that night "DADDY!!!!!!" and he released on Louis' belly and fist. He rode out his orgasm because Louis was still yet to explode inside of him, he was very close too. Louis pushed his hips up with all the strength he had, and soon he came inside of Harry with a loud moan "Oh Ha-a-rry-y!!" Harry then collapsed on top of him, Louis' dick still inside of him. Harry then got up, Louis' cum dripping out of his hole, and laid besides Louis, he wrapped both his arms around Louis' middle, and Louis wrapped his arm around Harry, cradling him in his chest. They were still breathing and panting.

They then heard their neighbours shouting loudly "10, 9, 8, 7, -" Harry looked up smiling at his husband only to be found his husband smiling back at him already. "- 3, 2, 1, -" At 1 Louis attached his lips to Harry's while their neighbours bursted firecrackers and shouted "- Happy New Year Everyone!" They kissed for a while, and then they pulled apart, settling their foreheads against each others. Harry said "Happy New Year Lou", he looked into Louis' eyes with so much of love filled in his own. Louis in response pecked Harry's lips and said "Happy New Year Haz".

They said their I love you's and good night's and slept in each other's arms, safe, happy, content, in love, and peaceful. They were HOME.

A/N: you can use this smut scene in your story if you are a writer as well, just don't forget to give me credits !! thank you, hope you enjoyed it ;) let me know in the comments !! |Hate comments will be deleted|
Please Vote, Share and Comment!!