Perfect 2.0

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N :The Larry in this story are 2023 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

__________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update... but this one's for little-freak_ AphileS _stepanka__ idmarryuharryLT, as you guys asked for it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Harry woke up in a pure bliss. Louis was sucking him off while he was asleep. When he opened his eyes he realized that it's not a wet dream. He peeked under his blanket and the sight alone sent him over the edge because he was even more hard as fuck than before. Louis was stark naked as well, sitting with his legs crossed, his dick in his other hand, while his mouth worked on Harry's dick. Harry arched his back and came right then and there into Louis' mouth.

Louis continued blowing him still, it didn't take too long for him to get hard again. He whined, "Loui-is.. " Louis hummed around his dick, it sent chills down his spine and the vibrations straight to his groin. The more and more he watched the more and more he grew impatient.

Louis soon increased the pace of his hand on his own cock, Harry's moans and whines kept on getting louder and sexier. Louis' hums around Harry's dick kept getting more deeper. Harry fisted the sheets, he arched his back again and came inside Louis' sinful mouth, his toes curling. When Louis pulled off he got on his knees and put one of his legs on the other side of Harry, he crawled forward and continued pumping his cock.

"Open your mouth p-princess." Harry did as told, and soon Louis came onto Harry's face. Harry collected some of it on his tongue, he swallowed it. He also licked clean the head of Louis' dick. "Good morning L-Lou." "Fucking good morning Harold." They both were still panting, their chests heaved up and down.

"Man, we should do that more often fuck." said Louis. "Fuck yes we should."

Louis got off the bed and got a wet flannel from the bathroom, he wiped Harry's face clean. He threw the flannel into the laundry basket. He got on top of Harry, and captured his lips in a delicate kiss. They both had shaved before sleeping, Louis shaved the moment he came home, and when Harry saw Louis in bed all clean shaved after he came home, he shaved too.

Louis tangled his fingers in Harry's small curls while Harry traced Louis' cheekbones with his thumbs. Louis massaged Harry's scalp slowly, all the while still kissing. When they pulled back, they looked into each other's beautiful beautiful eyes, that they could get lost in... forever. Louis pressed his lips to Harry's forehead, and he let them linger there for a few seconds while Harry devoured the moment by closing his eyes.

Louis pulled back and got out of the bed, pulling Harry by his hand up with him. "Cummon Harold we should have a shower, we're all dirty from last night too. Did I hurt you by the way, like was I too harsh, your bum's good right?" "I'm alright Louis." Harry chuckled. "Alright Alright, just making sure love." "Yeah." Harry chuckled again.

After they were done showering, they exchanged silly kisses here and there, they weren't planning on getting dressed anytime soon. But Louis heard his phone ringing in the living room outside, so he quickly pulled on a pair of boxers and left the room . While he did that, Harry had some other plans. He got a cute set of t-shirt and shorts, but Louis was so gonna hate it.

He got dressed in them, and he so knew what was going to happen when Louis sees them. Louis came in the room after his phone call was done and Harry was nowhere to be seen. "Harold? Harooold? Hazza Haz c'mon where are you?" He was just about to leave the room to go and check for Harry in the kitchen, when the bathroom door in their room opened and out stepped Harry.