(Part of the last chapter, after sleeping, tent scene) AIMH Haz; Love, Lou. <3

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N : The Larry in this story are 2022 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

This one is for 1djamming since you asked me to write this one this way 😌😉.

They had brought tents with them, so after having dinner, they cuddled each other to sleep. 

Next morning when they woke they found each other in each others arms, legs all tangled up. Louis was the first to wake up, he looked up at his husband. Harry was sleeping, and looking fucking gorgeous at the moment. 

Louis smiled, fucking beamed at his sleeping beautiful husband

Louis smiled, fucking beamed at his sleeping beautiful husband. He wanted to know just one thing, what had Anne eaten when Harry was in her womb? He was so pretty like her, all the Styles are pretty to be honest, but Harry is Harry, his Harry, too much beautiful that too. Just beautiful, he remembered a picture he took years ago which was still the lock screen of his phone.

 Just beautiful, he remembered a picture he took years ago which was still the lock screen of his phone

The picture was perfect, Harry was perfect in fact, he always has been, still is, always will be. P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Best man in the world, best human being in the world, well after his mum of course. But yeah. Best. The best. Harry is like gravity, Louis would always fall for him. He'd fall more and more and more for him every single day, actually he is falling for him right now too. 

Harry stirred a bit in his sleep, he changed his sleeping position,  laid flat on his back, pulling Louis on his bare shaved chest. Louis yelped, because that was uncalled for. So after re-positioning, Harry opened his eyes, being still sleepy, he could open his eyes only half lidded. He looked down at his husband who was adoring him from god knows how long. Harry asked Louis with a groggy yet calm and sexy voice, "How long have you been mapping my face?" smiling a bit while saying the word, 'mapping'. Louis replied, "Wow you talk just like me, as if you've got my genes or something." he said the last part while chuckling a bit. Harry said, "That so wasn't the answer to my question Lou. But anyways, as always, you'll stare more at me, and would make me blush even more!" Louis then got up & straddled Harry, with a smug smirk on his face. Louis started rutting his dick against Harry's, Harry removed his left hand from under his head and put it on his chest, and moaned so loud that the tent vibrated a bit. Like if he hits such high notes in his songs to vibrate a whole arena even without a mic, so why not right, yeah. Louis moaned too, a low moan, his throat was a bit sore from moaning so loud yesterday. As for Harry, he'd moan even more louder and his throat will still be good. Because Louis had trained and made him moan too loud for years so yeah.