Written All Over Your Face

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N :The Larry in this story are 2022 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

_______________________________________________________

(A/N: I highly recommend that all of you listen to the song above on loop, listen till the smut part, you can stop before the Danny Zuko part... use Spotify or Apple Music, it is really necessary while reading this chapter 🥵🥵🥵)

It was the day after Louis' Sophomore Album release, Faith In The Future. When Louis came home he was met with a smell of something sweet coming from the kitchen. He didn't know he was going to have company... he walked towards the kitchen and there he was, standing there making pancakes humming and vibing to Louis' album. Louis stood in the doorway.

And currently 'Written All Over Your Face' was playing, Harry already knew the words which was something Louis thought was amazing because he purposefully hadn't made Harry listen to the album before the release, he really wanted it to be a surprise.

Harry held the wooden spatula as a mic and sang 'Hey Babe, It's written all over your face, Say it, A hurricane behind the door, So I've come ready for a war.' while moving his hips to the beats. Louis was just bursting with fondness, he chuckled and Harry turned around horrified, "Louehh!". Harry turned off the stove and ran to Louis and jumped into his arms. Louis spinned them around in a circle, still chuckling. "Hello love." Harry unwrapped himself from Louis and pulled in Louis for a kiss full of love and passion, it made Louis breathless, Harry always did that. The song soon came to an end and it played again.. which meant Harry was listening to it on repeat..? Why?

Harry pinned Louis to the doorway, banging with a loud thud. Louis slipped his hand under Harry's vest, and ran his hand up and down the milky and smooth skin. Louis turned them around and took off the t-shirt he was wearing, he threw it somewhere in the living room to his left. Harry too took off his vest and threw in the living room. Louis plunged at his lips, the sudden hunger of intimacy he had was very indescribable. The kiss got very heated soon and Louis tapped twice on Harry's thigh, Harry wrapped his legs around Louis as soon as he got the signal. Louis carried him into the kitchen, his hands gripping Harry's ass hard with his dear life, his song 'Written All Over Your Face' still playing in the back, making a hot and sexy climax in the room. Louis placed Harry on the other side of the counter where Harry hadn't kept anything. Harry lifted his ass, and Louis pulled down the boxers, making his dick spring to life, the tip oh so red and angry, waiting to be either sucked or pumped. Louis got down on his knees, and looked up at Harry's face while taking his dick in his right hand. Harry's breath wavered looking into Louis' eyes and getting pleasured at the same time. Louis parted his lips, looking at his dick deliciously. He pumped the base with a death grip making Harry to choke on his breath. Louis bent and lifted Harry's shaft, licking from the balls up to the tip of his dick. He ran the tip of his tongue through the slit, all the while looking into Harry's eyes, Harry was so fucking thankful to God for having someone so special in his life.

Louis wrapped his lips around the tip sucking on it, he took more of the length in his mouth sucking on it, his hands now sneaking down to the balls to play with them, to give them a tickle massage. The moment Louis' sinful hands touched Harry's balls, the pre-cum started gushing out of the tip and into Louis' mouth. Harry couldn't hold in his whines and moans anymore now. The kitchen started getting filled with slick noises of Louis mouth on Harry's dick and Harry's artistic moans. Beads of sweat were now formed on Harry's forehead, his hair sticking out everywhere. Louis was now bobbing his head up and down momentarily. Making Harry closer than ever to release. But Louis is the person who introduced the term 'edging' to Harry, so, Louis pulled off making Harry whine like a small baby. Louis got up and whispered in Harry's ear, "It's called edging babe... ". That left Harry breathless, his chest was heaving already from getting one of the best blowjobs ever, and he was almost dead. Louis took off his jeans and boxers. He was as hard as a rock for fuck's sake. His dick was curved inwards towards his belly, leaking pre-cum already. "This is exactly what the song is about baby." said Louis in a hoarse voice. Louis walked over to him, cheeks all flushed pink, still panting.