Angels Fly

|Warning|: A lot of smut ahead, if you don't like reading smut, then don't read it at all, please don't send hate either.

A/N :The Larry in this story are 2022 Larry btw, jsyk ;)

ALSO HAPPY 31ST BIRTHDAY LOUISSSSS <333333

_______________________________________________________

It was Louis' birthday today. And Harry hasn't planned anything special this year like he always does. He was just so much exhausted from all the touring this time, way too much touring, so many shows, the movies and all. This year was pretty much a blur.

And Louis was okay with that, it was okay for once. On top of that, he had a healing broken arm. The surgery went well. He did a few signings and a few One Night Only's for his album 'Faith In The  Future'. He was really tired this year too, he did a tour too so well yeah.

They had decided to spend the day with their loved ones, and in the night they'd make beautiful and tender love to each other. 

When they got in bed that night, Louis spread his arms, lying on his back like a 'T'. Harry chuckled and asked, "Tired Lou?" "Nah, I'm just lazy." "Yeah right." replied Harry still chuckling. 

Harry undressed Louis, because Louis always preferred sleeping naked no matter how cold it might be. Harry got on the bed beside him, on the opposite side of the healing arm. He leaned on his elbow and looked down at Louis whose eyes were closed. The dim fairy lights in the room created a light shadow of Louis' lashes on his cheekbones. A smile made it's way onto Harry's face when he remembered a nickname he used to have for Louis, "Chopsuey." "Wot?" "A nickname I used to have for you Lou." chuckled Harry. "And what was it, sorreh I wasn't paying attention." "It was chopsuey Lou." "Oh yeahhh yes." Louis was beaming now, the widest smile on his face all day.

Harry leaned down and grabbed Louis' chin between his thumb and index finger, pressing his plump lips against Louis' thin ones. They both smiled into the kiss, Harry pulled back, and Louis pulled him in by placing his right hand on Harry's head from behind. Harry now was on top of Louis, being careful not to hurt his arm in any way, which was on his head. Their lips moulded together perfectly, just the way they should. Louis slipped his tongue into Harry's mouth, tugged on Harry's hair to make him open his mouth. 

The kiss continued to be full of passion and love, sweet love. It didn't get heated, their presence besides each other after such a long year was more than enough. Harry rested his hand flat against Louis' hip, soothing the skin there with his thumb. Harry held Louis' face with his other hand, they turned their bodies now so that they were on their sides.

They kissed for quite long, when they parted after like 15-20 minutes, their lips were pink and puffy. They were panting a bit. They started laughing out of nowhere, leaning in for another kiss, this one was short and very tender. Harry pulled back and said, "Lou can we make love to each other? I mean like I don't want you to get hurt or anything, I know your arm is still sore even if you say it isn't." "Okay love, whatever you want, and erm yeah it is sore." said Louis while laughing. 

Harry shook his while smiling. He turned Louis' body with his own, Louis on his back again. Harry got off the bed and undressed himself. He climbed on top of Louis, burying his nose in Louis' neck, breathing in his scent, the hot exhales leaving goosebumps on Louis' skin. Harry covered them both with the blanket on the bed. He pressed sweet longing kisses to Louis' skin there, making Louis tilt his head, giving Harry more access to his neck. 

Harry sucked on the sweet spot under his ear, grazing his teeth over it. It always made Louis go nuts. He bit on the spot, a low growl escaping Louis' lips. Harry smiled and sucked on the spot again, running his tongue on it over and over again to soothe the skin. When he pulled back, he pecked it. He held Louis' face in his hand pulled him in for a kiss, Louis' hands were resting in the dimple of Harry's back, at the bottom of his spine, circling the skin there with one of his fingers. "I want to ride you Lou." whispered Harry against Louis' lips. "Okay Haz." Louis whispered back.

Harry got lube from the bed side table's last drawer. He went under the blanket and went blew cold air over Louis' dick, making it hard and Louis' thighs tremble. Harry pulled his lower lip between his teeth and squirted some lube on the palm of his hand. He worked his hand over Louis' dick. The moment his hand made contact with Louis' cock, Louis let out a huge breath and closed his eyes. Harry was spreading the lube painfully slow, 'such a fucking tease' Louis thought to himself. When Harry came out of the blankets, he wiped the remaining lube on Louis' nipples... "What the fuck-" Louis looked down at his now glazing nipples and then up at Harry, Harry had such an innocent look on his face, his lower lip still pulled between his teeth. 

Louis burst out laughing at that, he grabbed the back of Harry's head and pulled him down for a quick kiss, his heart could burst with adoration. "Wha-" Harry didn't even get to finish his sentence. When Louis pulled back he whispered in Harry's ear, "Ride me darling." leaving a hot exhale on the ear. A chill ran down Harry's back, he stuttered, Y-Yeah."

Harry lined his hole with the tip, going a bit down, the head pushing in. Louis made a sound at the back of his throat 'Fuck'. Harry let out a heavy breath, he went down completely, going slowly and slowly. When he bottomed out completely, he opened his eyes, he didn't even realize he had his eyes closed by now. He looked down at Louis whose eyes were closed too. "Open your eyes Lou..." Harry whispered.

Louis' eyes opened fluttering, he looked at Harry. Louis parted his lips when Harry raised his arse and went down again, "I feel so full Lou." "Yeah? Well you're fucking tight." Harry soon started bouncing up and down on Louis' dick, his legs on either sides of Louis.

Louis thrusted upwards, meeting Harry halfway, hitting his prostate. They both soon found a steady rhythm, a chorus of 'uh uh uh's' and 'ah ah ah's' leaving both of their lips.

Harry leaned down and placed his hand on Louis' cheek. He connected their lips, still bouncing on Louis' cock. Louis stopped thrusting upwards when Harry clenched unbearably tight around him. 

They both moaned into each other mouths. Harry was so close, he pulled back. He threw his head back in pleasure when Louis' dick hit his prostate. He entertwined his hands with Louis'. He then leaned down again to bury his face in Louis' neck, he really loved doing that. He pressed a longing kiss against Louis neck. "Loui-i-i-i-s fuck-k!" "Come for me baby, shit-" Harry clenched really tight around him, and they both came at the same time, arching their backs. When they came down from their highs, Harry collapsed beside Louis. Louis pulled out and Harry hissed at the loss of contact and the cold air. Louis got up to get a wet flannel from the bathroom to clean up them both. 

He came back and cleaned Harry's hole and his chest, and his own chest as well. He threw the now dirty flannel into the laundry basket. He got into bed and wrapped an arm around Harry. Harry cuddled into his side, taking the blanket above his shoulders, it had gotten a bit more colder now.

"Thank you love, I love you so fucking much." "Happy Birthday angel, I love you too." Harry placed his head onto Louis' chest being the little spoon, soon his breathing evened out and Louis realized he's asleep. He smiled wide and pressed a kiss to his head, 'You're the angel Harry' he thought to himself and closed his eyes; Drifting to another universe, where him and Harry could do whatever they wanted, their dreamland, their own world, where nobody would ever bother them about anything.

A/N: you can use this smut scene in your story if you are a writer as well, just don't forget to give me credits !! thank you, hope you enjoyed it ;) let me know in the comments !! |Hate comments will be deleted|
Please Vote, Share and Comment!!