Chapter 5: The After Math.

I lay on my bed staring at the roof, that was until I heard the front door open and close. Immediately shot up from my bed and ran downstairs to see Bella sitting on the couch looking like hell.

"God, what happened to you," I whispered as she stood up.

I looked over to Edward "Can we talk? Alone," I said the last part while looking at Bella as she had taken a step forward about to join us. Edward nodded and we both walked to the other room.

"How could you? You promised!" I yelled at Edward as soon as he closed the door.

"I meant no harm" Edward replied defensively.

"Yeah, well you sure as hell caused it!" I said it like it was the most obvious thing possible.

"Look, I love Bella and I will do anything to help her and this baby." I flinched at the word 'baby'. It was too official.

"How could you even think that. Obviously, you're giving this... thing up!" I said avoiding the word baby. I searched his eyes for something that will answer me.

Once I saw nothing I scoffed, "She could die, Edward!" I yelled furiously.

"I know that." He answered calmly. "Then start acting like it!" Edward ran his hand down his face while taking a deep breath in.

"You are not going to risk my cousin's life for a stupid baby!" I yelled knowing that the Cullens are listening in.

"Ramona-" Edward started but I cut him off.

"Don't." I firmly stated.

I opened the door and slammed it behind me making Bella flinch once I saw her. I stopped for a moment and made eye contact, then broke it and went back upstairs until I could cool down.

~~~~~☀︎☼☽☾☁︎☂︎☔︎☃︎★~~~~~

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

It's been two weeks since Bella and Edward came home. Bella was already showing and it was ridiculous. Ever since Edward and i's row, we have barely talked or made any contact with each other. I was looking out the window upstairs and everyone else was seated around Bella. I saw Jacob drive in on his motorcycle and he looked mad.

"He's here" I announced and Carlisle got up and walked downstairs to let him in.

We could hear Carlisle and Jacob talking and Bella called out for Jacob

"Jake is that you?"

Soon enough Jacob came into our sight with Rosalie standing in front of Bella blocking her from Jake's vision and me sitting next to her.

"Glad you came," Bella said.

Jacob started walking close and Rosalie stepped forward trying to get him away from Bella. "Close enough," Rosalie stated.

"What's your problem?" Jake asked.

"Rose, it's okay" Bella assured.

Rosalie stepped to the side and I make eye contact with Jake. He ignored me and returned his focus to Bella.

He sat down beside me and Bella smiled at him. I got up and stood next to Rose, Jake started to scoot closer to Bella. "You look terrible," Jake said.

I scoffed "Nice," I said sarcastically even though he was right.

Her skin was pale and her bones were visible. She had bags around her eyes. She truly looked sick.