Chapter 6: A Spoonful of Blood Helps.

Rosalie and I were in the Bathroom getting the bath ready for Bella. Rosalie was checking the temperature of the water when I turned back to see Bella standing up.

"Bella, be careful," I said cautiously she nodded and continued to walk in front of the mirror, pulling down her robe a little, she inspected her stomach.

I could see her backbone completely. This baby was killing her slowly and I hated watching this happen to her knowing that I can't help her.

I felt another presence in the room, I looked over my shoulder to see Edward standing there watching the love of his life fall apart. Bella soon noticed he was there as well.

Rosalie stood up and closed the sliding door, making Edward disappear.

~~~~~☀︎☼☽☾☁︎☂︎☔︎☃︎★~~~~~

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

Everyone was in the living room again. I'm pretty sure it had become a habit now ever since Bella became pregnant.

The guys were watching Football while Alice, Rosalie, Esme, and I were paying attention to Bella.

Edward broke his attention from the screen "Are you cold?" He asked softly

Bella nodded "I go it." Jacob said getting up to what I assumed to get her a blanket.

All he did was scoot over and cuddle her like a penguin.

Bella smiled "Don't do that," Jake said.

"What?" Bella said confused.

"Smile like I am your favorite person in the world," Jacob answered.

"You're one of them," Bella added

"Feels complete when you're here, Jake" Bella admitted.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at Edward.

He looked like his world just shattered into a million pieces.

Bella started groaning making me turn my attention back to her.

She sat up like she was about to throw up.

I stood up and quickly pulled the trash can over under her. She didn't throw up though.

"We need to find a way to get some food into her system," Esme said looking at everyone

Bella laid back down.

"If only I could see the fetus," Alice said

"The baby," Rosalie corrected

"...maybe I could figure out what it wants," Alice suggested

Jake and I acted like we had a lightbulb go off in our head, "Think you might be right," Edward said after finding out what we mean.

"Jacob and Ramona just had an idea," Edward said

Jacob smirked finally knowing he was right for once.

"It wasn't an idea. It was a snide comment," I answered for the both of us. Jake meant it to be snarky, I meant it because Bella needed something in her system.

"What were you two thinking?" Carlisle asked me.

"That it's probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into," I said while smirking.

Bella caught on and looked up at us "He's thirsty"

Edward and I looked at each other.

"I know the feeling," Emmet said. "If it's craving, it's not going to want animal blood," Edward added.