Chapter 11: Back to Hogwarts We Go

No authors note today! Enjoy!

Esme and Carlisle were going to London to find friends to help them with the Volturi and my friends and I are going with them so we can get back to Hogwarts.

"At least we get to go to London again. We haven't been there in a long time," Esme told Carlisle while she was packing things in her bag.

I walked and stood in between them and wrapped my arms around both of them, "Thanks for letting us tag in," I said, ruining the moment that they were having.

"All right, let's get this show on the road," Jake said walking into the room but then trailed off when he looked out the window to see Sam.

"Alice asked me to give you that," Sam said as Carlisle read a note. "She and Jasper crossed our lands to the ocean last night."

"Carlisle?" Esme called out, wanting to know what it said.

"They've left us," Carlisle said.

That explains why they have been so secretive.

"Why?" Rosalie asked.

Carlisle looked down at the note again, "She didn't say," he answered.

"Can I see that?" Bella asked Carlisle reaching for the note.

Carlisle handed Bella the not and she inspected it.

"Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come." Bella read.

She turned the notes over to see that it was a page ripped out of a book that was in the Cullens library.

"Ramona, are you Daphne and Theodore ready?" Esme asked.

I nodded "Let me go grab my things," I told her. She nodded and I walked up to my room.

I opened the door, "Come one, let's go," I told Theo and Daphne while grabbing my bags.

We all walked downstairs with our things, "Okay, we are ready," I said.

Esme nodded and we walked to get in the car.

~~~~~☀︎☽☾☁︎☂︎☔︎☃︎~~~~~

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

We were still on the road. Carlisle and Esme were talking and Daphne had turned to me.

"Aren't you excited to go back to Hogwarts?" She asked.

I nodded "I am,"

"Well, your face tells a different story," She added.

"I mean Hogwarts has always been my home, but this year it just feels different. Draco wrote to me a couple of days ago, he said that we are going to Malfoy Manor after we get back," I said.

Daphne nodded

"He said we are only going for the day then we will have enough time to get back and start the Amortentia project," Theo said.

I groaned and threw my head back against the headrest

"What's wrong, Mona?"

"The project, I have to do it with Potter" I wined.

I could tell Daphne was trying to hold in her laugh, "Don't laugh at me!" I whined like a baby.

Theo and Daphne busted out laughing and I soon joined them.