Chapter 14: The Favor and The Twins

Previously on Enemies to Lovers

My phone started ringing.

I grabbed the phone and placed it towards my ear, "Hello?" I called out.

"Ramona, we need your help," Bella said on the other line.

I looked over to Potter while he was holding Liam.

I swallowed hard and thought to myself.

"I'm all ears," I finally said.

"I know you just left and I feel really bad asking this but... can you fight along with us in the war?" Bella asked on the other line.

I opened my mouth and closed it, I don't want to leave Liam here alone but I also don't want to take him with me and risk him being in danger.

"I'll think about it," I said.

"Okay, please tell us as soon as possible," Bella said then hung up.

"You okay, Dalton?" Potter asked.

I turned towards him.

"I don't even know," I said as I sat on the couch.

Potter placed Liam down and sat down next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My family is going through some sort of... battle? and they asked me if I could fight along with them," I said.

"And you don't want to leave Liam," Potter pieced together.

I nodded.

"I could go with you..." Potter said. I looked up at him surprised.

He started stuttering, "It's just a thought- I mean- like it's your choice-" He said.

I started laughing.

He immediately stopped rambling "W-why are you laughing?" he asked confused.

"You're so cute I swear," I said while laughing.

I turned to him and his face was so red.

He covered his face making me raise my eyebrows and smile.

"Are you- are you blushing?" I asked teasing him.

"Shove off," He said trying to fake being angry but as soon as I caught his gaze we burst out laughing.

I smiled then looked down at my lap. I fidgeted with a ring that was tightly fitted around my pointer finger.

"I mean, I wouldn't hate the company, but it's your choice," I said and shrugged.

"Can I tell you what I think?" Potter asked.

I looked up at him, "What do you think?" I asked.

"I think I should start packing," Potter said.

I smiled, "Yeah?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled, "Yeah,"

~~~~~☀︎☼☽☾☁︎☂︎☔︎☃︎★~~~~~

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

After Potter decided that he wanted to tag along and stay at the house with Liam until the battle is over he left to go pack.

I was folding mine and Liam's clothes while Liam was sleeping in his bed.

Someone knocked on the door a few seconds after Potter had walked out, "Come in" I called out assuming that it was Potter again, maybe he forgot something.