Chapter 15: The Secret Note

That night I was laying in bed pretending to sleep so potter wouldn't be suspicious.

Potter and I had to share a bed while Liam slept peacefully on his own, Lucky, I thought when I saw Liam lay sideways in his bed, taking up the entire space.

I caught a glimpse of Liam's face and saw that he had a soft smile on his face, "Fucking Bastard," I whispered under my breath.

I slowly moved out of bed and put a jacket on.

I slipped on some shoes and walked out, quietly shutting the door on my way out.

I exited out of the Cullen's house and walked down the path that lead to Edward and Bella's house.

When I reached their house I peeked through the window and saw Bella sitting on the couch looking at something on the table.

I knocked on the door, "Come in," Bella called out.

I opened the door and walked over towards Bella, "Can I sit?" I asked.

Bella nodded then turned back to the letter that Alice told Sam to give to us.

Bella took a deep breath in, "It's strange," She finally spoke.

Bella continued, "Physically, I feel like I can demolish a tank. Mentally I just feel drained,"

I nodded. When I was turned I felt exactly that. I was so powerful, yet felt so weak. I felt betrayed and hurt by Celeste but also felt relieved that she was gone. As much as I loved her, It hurt to see her be executed.

I picked up the letter and saw typing on the back.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned the page over. I read the title of the page and recognized it.

I stood up and used my super-speed to go over to the bookshelf and pulled out the book.

"Mona? what's wrong," Bella asked.

I flipped through the book until I saw an area where it looked like a page that had been ripped out of the book.

I held the page to the rip and it fit together like a puzzle piece.

Bella noticed I had found something and sped over to me.

I flipped the page and saw that on the back of it was blank except for handwritten words that read, J. Jenks, Seattle- destroy this.

"Sneaky bitch," I whispered then chuckled.

Alice made sure only Bella and I would get the message because only our minds would be safe from Aro.

I slammed the book shut and looked down into the fire. The hot feeling hitting my face.

I threw the book into the fire and watched as it slowly turned to ash.

I looked to Bella and we both smiled.

I bed Bella a goodnight and walked out of her house.

I sped towards the Cullen's house and went back into my bed.

I forced myself to fall asleep.

~~~~~☀︎☽☾☁︎☂︎☔︎☃︎~~~~~

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

"Surprised you took a break from Jedi training," Jake teased Bella and me.

Bella, Jake, Renesmee, Potter, Liam, and I were in the car driving to Charlie's house.

"If I don't take Renesmee to my dad he'll come to us," Bella said