Chapter 33: The Fight.

Morning came around and I wake up to the smell of someone cooking. I slowly wake up, rubbing my eyes and blinking them.

"What are you cooking?" I ask someone.

"Breakfast." Says Jack.

"Well duh.." I say walking over to him.

"I'm just making pancakes, eggs and sausage."

"Yum. My stomach is hungry now." I say looking at him move around the sausage.

"You better be." He says with a laugh. I just give him a smile.

"You smile A LOT!" Jack says giving me a glance then looks away.

"It's because I'm happy most of the time.." I say grabbing out a cup.

"That's a good thing. Especially for you.." He says plating my food.

"Yeah it is.." I say with another small smile.

We finished breakfast and I got ready for the day.

"All well I tried.." I say looking in the mirror one last time.

"You tried what?" Jack says walking past the restroom.

"To get ready for today." I say with a laugh.

"You look great, what are you talking about?" He says looking at me.

"Thanks.." I say with a corner smile.

We both enter the building and head into the stage arena. I was talking with Jack when I heard my name be called from the stage..

"Kylie.." I hear a sweet, smooth voice I've missed in forever. I face towards the stage quick and see Cameron standing there with red roses in his hands, and a big teddy bear next to him. I just start to cry and run after him. He jumps off the stage and runs to me. I jump into his arms crying into his shoulder. His arms wrapping around me, and mine wrapping around him. He spins me around and sets me down. He wipes the tears off my face.

"You're as beautiful as I remember.." He says choking up.

He brings me into another hug and I burry my face into his chest, breathing in his scent. I step back give him a smile.

"I've missed you.." I say looking into his eyes.

"And you have no idea how much I've missed you. It's hard not seeing you everyday, seeing you smile, laugh, and all the little things you don't notice, that I notice."

"Ugh. Cameron Alexander Dallas you make my heart race, you still give me the butterflies whenever I see you or hear you voice. You're my one and only.." I say smiling.

"I love you." He says.

"And I love you."

He pulls me in closer biting his lip. And I smile. He kisses me like he never had ever before. He gave me those butterflies in my stomach. He makes my whole world stop.. I close my eyes and re open them..

"These are for you.." He says taking my hand pulling me towards the stage.

"You're the sweetest." I say smelling the roses. Cameron then handed me the teddy bear..

"I don't think I can carry all of this.." I say with laugh.

"Nahh.. I think you got it.." He says giving me a look.

"Cameron.." I say with a pout.

"Fine.. I'll do anything for you anyways." He says grabbing the bear.

We walked out of the arena and went to the bus to put all the things Cameron gave me away. We reached the bus and the door opens up and I see Jc laughing with Jack J. I stop in my tracks and look at Cameron. He looked up and saw Jc. His face tightened up and his arm..

"Cameron.." I say softly. He walks past me and walks up to Jc.

"Who do you think you are?" He says angry.

"Cameron hey, how's it going?" Jc says with a smirk.

"You know what's going to happen next if you do anything to Kylie." Cameron says giving him a look.

"Why should you deserve Kylie?!You're the one who went for a girl totally different from Kylie.."

"Yeah. And that's why I went for Kylie. She's different, beautiful, amazing girl I've ever known and date.."

"And you don't I think I deserve just as much?!" Jc says walking towards me.

"Don't go near her.." Cameron says getting more angry.

"Why not? Are you afraid she'll choose me over you?" Jc says walking even closer to me.

Cameron couldn't hold it in anymore, and he launched at Jc.
Dragging him to the ground, they were fighting like crazy.. I didn't know what to do but I needed to stop them.

"Cameron no stop!" I say.

I then look up to see Jack G running over to me trying to separate them.

"Cameron stop!" Jack says trying to stop him.

"I SAID STOP!" Jack says finally getting a grip of Cameron and pulling him off of Jc. Cameron stands and wipes blood off of the corner of his lip. Jc stayed on the ground with a black eye.

"I'm so sorry.." I say to Jc.

I know I shouldn't be apologizing but I had to.

Jack took Cameron on a walk to cool of his steam. Karly runs out to me gives me a hug.

"Oh my goodness what happened?! I heard Jack yelling."

"Cameron got in a fight with Jc.." I say.

"Oh my gosh.." Karly says in shock.

We walked onto the bus and I told her the story between Jc and I.

"Dang. I can see why Cameron would do that." She says.

"Me too.." I say with a fake smile.

I hear foot steps and I look up to see Cameron and Jack standing there.

"His ready to talk now." Jack says patting his back.

"I'll just go okay?" Karly says getting up.

"Okay.." I say back to her.

Jack left with Karly and Cameron came to sit next to me. He keeps his head down and I just stare at him.

"Just say it." He says looking.

His eyes were puffy, he must have been crying and his lip was a little swollen and still bloody.

"First you need some ice on your lip." I say walking over to the little freezer grabbing ice. I sit back down closer to him. Before I gave him the ice I said.

"Cameron you know I love you, and I will always choose you. You don't have to worry.."

"I know..." He says looking back into my eyes.

"Look at you.." I say touching his face. I lean in closer and place a wipe on his lip to wipe off the blood.

"Ow.." He says grunting his teeth.

"I'm sorry baby.." I say still cleaning him up.

He took his ice pack off of his lip, and places it to the side of him. He then places his warm hand on my cheek and leans in close kissing me. I kiss him back.

"Thank you.." He says after the kiss.

"You're welcome. But Cameron that was the worst kiss you've ever given me.." I say joking around and giving him a look.

"And you gave me a horrible kiss." He says to me.

"Say thanks to you're fat lip.." I say to him.

"But you love it.." He says pulling me and kisses me again and I smile.

"I do.. It makes you look rough.." I say giving him a wink.

"Oh good, that's what I was going for.." He says proudly.

"Oh sure it was.." I say laying down on his chest.. We both laugh and he kisses the top of my head..