Chapter 27: Our New Beginning Part 2:

I headed downstairs into the kitchen to find everyone in there but Jack and Addy.

"You okay?" Kayla asks me.

"Yeah, I'm good." I lied, thoughts are running through my mind. Should I go? Should I stay? What do I do?

"Kylie I wanna hear you sing with Shawn and Jack!" Melanie says happy.

"Jacks upstairs." I say to her.

"It's okay, you and I can just sing a duet. Plus we'll have more time on tour anyways." Shawn says smiling.

"What?" Cameron says walking towards me.

"You're leaving?" Madie says with a sad face.

"No, I don't know I'm still thinking it through." I say running my hands through my hair.

Cameron stormed off upstairs and I felt like I wanted to cry. I didn't want it to go this way, but it did. It wasn't Shawn's fault; he didn't know. Shawn walks up to me.

"Kylie I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know." He says apologizing.

"It's okay, you didn't know." I say back to him.

He puts his hand on my shoulder, I look up into his eyes and walk away to go find Cameron. I was breathing in and out really fast preparing myself to talk to Cameron. I knock on his door, "Cameron?" I say slowly opening it.

"Go away." He says in a sad voice.

"Cameron I wanted to tell you, I still don't know what decision I'm going to make. Jack to asked me if I wanted to go."

"But Shawn just said you were going."

"He was just assuming." I say to him.

"Well are you assuming on going." Cameron says shoving his head into his pillow.

I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say. I walked over to him and sit next to him.

"If I do go, I will be gone for 3 months tops, and I will leave on Friday." I slowly sit down at his desk chair.

He sits up really fast saying, "This Friday?"

"Yes.." I say getting quite.

"You can't do this to me, especially so soon." He says scooting closer to me to take my hand.

"I know, I know. I will never do that to you." I say looking down at our hands. He rubbed his thumb against my hand.

"But do you want to go?" He asks me.

"It would be an amazing experience, but I'm afraid I might loose you if I'm gone for a long time."

"I don't want me to be the one reason you can't leave and do what you want to do." He says.

"But I'll miss you like crazy." I say chocking up a bit.

"And I'll miss you like crazy too." He says trying to make me laugh.

I sniffled and be brings me into a hug making me cry even more. His making it harder for me to make a decision. I love Cameron, but I would also love to go on this tour. I have all night to make my decision, and I hope I make the right one.

We leave his bedroom and head downstairs to be with everyone.
Madie slowly walks up to me.

"Are you really going to leave?" She says.

"Cameron and I have talked and I've came to a decision that I will be going on the tour."

Jack and Jack, along with Shawn jumped with joy; coming and giving me a big hug. Shawn whispers in my ear, "You won't regret it." I smile back at him.

"I'm so happy you're coming along little sis!" Jack says picking me and spinning me around.

"Me too." I say with a very happy smile upon my face.

"You look so happy." Madie says with a tear coming down her face.

"Madie.." I say rushing into her arms as she cried more into my shoulder.

"It's okay." I say over and over to her.

We release and more hugs keep coming around.

"We really are going to miss you." Addy says looking into my eyes making me want to cry.

"When do you leave?" Kayla asks.

"Friday.." I say with a tiny corner smile.

"Wow, so soon." She replies back.

"I know, so we better make these last two days worth it." I say to them. We all get in one big group hug and laugh. As we were all in the big group hug I really thought about not living with them for awhile and how much I'm going to miss them. But I had a feeling I was making the right decision.

-------
If you guys wouldn't mind reading my second book I'm currently writing that would be amazing as well! And let me know how both books are doing..
Thanks!!❤️❤️