Chapter 38: Coming Home To You.

*1 month later.*

"The day has come.." Jack G says all funny, and with a low voice.

We then both started to laugh.

"But are you excited tho?" He adds on.

"Well of course I am, and maybe a bit nervous too. You know?" I say giving a bit of a sigh.

"No, I totally understand. I'm feeling the same. So you're not alone.."

I give him a small smile.

"So how are you and Addy?" I ask.

"Real good actually, I'm really excited to see her. It's been way too long."

"I know how you feel.." I say with a laugh.

Jack looks down at his phone,"Kylie we better hurry if we wanna make it on time."

"I'll go tell the others." I say.

"Okay, hurry back though!" He yells out to me.

"I will!"

Cameron's P.O.V
I wake up knowing that today is going to be a good one. I do this routine about every morning. I wake up, walk into Kylie's room and just look around, sit on her bed and I just think about her, missing her every minute of the day. Then I finally get ready and go on with my day, then repeat all over again. But today, today will be different. A different day, different routine but a good sort of different.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen to find everyone eating breakfast.

"Is there enough food for me?" I say to everyone.

"There should be." Nash says walking to the fridge.

"Are we all excited for today?!" Says Matt asking everyone.

"I'm so excited!" Addy says happy.

"Beyond excited!" Madie says smiling.

And everyone else says something but me. I don't know why I didn't say anything though.

"Cam, you alright?" Nash asks.

"Yeah, yeah of course." I say facing towards him.

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"Oh I must have been zoning out." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Alright I guess we better head out now." Nash says grabbing the car keys.

I then started to become excited, but nervous and a bit of butterflies.

Kylie's P.O.V
"Alright everyone it's time to go home!"

"Finally!!" Says Karly happy.

"Thank god!!" Jack J says taking Karly's hand.

"Can't wait!" Shawn says grabbing his guitar case and hugging me then we walk together to the RV.

Cameron's P.O.V
We're all heading out to buy food, decorations just pretty much anything for a celebration of them coming back home.
We walk out the house and Nash says,"Alright we should spilt up this list.. Who wants to get all the food?"

"We should Nash!!" Hayes says licking his lips.

"You're just hungry.." Nash says looking at him.

"So?" Hayes says giving him a look.

"Fine. Hayes and I will get the food. Who will decorations?"

"I will." I say.

I want this to be perfect so I want to decorate and make it special just for Kylie.