Chapter 11: The Football Game.

*3 Days Later*

"You ready for the big game little bro?" Nash asks Hayes.
"I guess, I'm a little nervous though." He replies.
"You'll do great babe." Madie says to Hayes grabbing his hand to calm him down. He looks at her and smiles nervously.

Today is Hayes first football game. We're all going to be there to support him. Go Hayes!

We all hurried and grabbed all the things we needed. Sunscreen, sunglasses, drinks, food. Cameron, Madie, Hayes and I all went in Cameron's Jeep. While everyone else went in Nash's car. We arrived at the high school. (Timberline High School home of the Werewolves.) Hayes was jumping his leg up and down nervously. "Babe you'll be fine, it's just a game okay?" Madie tells Hayes.
"I know but I'm still nervous." He says looking into her eyes. Madie leans in and kisses his cheek whispering, "Good Luck." Hayes left the car to meet up with his team mates. Madie, Cameron and I grabbed our lunch box and drinks. We found Nash and everyone saving us seats up on the bleachers.

"Hey, over here!" Yells Jack standing up waving his hand in the air. Madie and I walked up together, Cameron following us behind. I sat next to Addy and Jack along with Cameron.
"When does the game start?" I ask them.
"I believe 12:00?" Jack relies.
"It looks a little gloomy out." Addy says.
"It does, let's just hope it doesn't rain."
"Don't jinks it!" Addy says hitting my arm.
"Ow, I'm sorry, too late now." I say laughing.

The game started and Madie didn't talk much unless the team got a touch down. There was only 30 seconds on the clock the score was 14-24 making Hayes team in the lead. "Go, Hayes, Go!" We all shouted cheering him on. 5 seconds left and TOUCH DOWN! We all cheered and hugged one another. "He did it!" Madie squeals and hugs me.
"He did!" I said back to her.

I felt a drop of rain come upon my cheek. I jinked it I said to myself laughing and smiling. We all walked down to congratulate Hayes on his big win! Cameron was falling behind, I couldn't tell if he was okay or not. I congratulated Hayes.

*Madie's P.O.V.*
Hayes scored the final touch down, I knew he could do it. I ran off the bleachers running towards Hayes. Hayes was running towards me, I ran into his arms putting my legs around his waist. His holding onto me tight, he spins me around and puts me back down on the ground. He interlocks both of hands with mine. He leans in and kisses me, his lips felt so warm I could kiss them forever. We both walked off the field holding each other's hands, talking and having fun.

*Addy's P.O.V.*
The football game was great, but the whole time I wish Jack would have kissed me. I didn't just want to all the sudden kiss him. I wanted him to kiss me. He held my hand almost the whole time with me.
Hayes made his final touch down we all jumped up hugging one another and all the sudden Jack put his hand on my face kissing me passionately. We smiled after the kiss. "I knew you wanted to kiss me since we got here." He says smirking and laughing at me. "What, who said that?" I asked him quickly.
"Addy, it's okay I wanted to kiss you too. I just didn't know when until I just did it." He said to me.
"You know I think you're amazing right?" I tell him. He looks over at me and says "You are too." He says leaning in to kiss me again.

*Kylie's P.O.V.*
I turn around to see Cameron still far behind. I walked towards him and he walked towards me. Cameron winks at me, I try to wink back at his remark. That's when I knew Cameron was okay. I still asked him, "Are you okay?" I ask him.
"Of course I am, just nervous."
"Nervous? Why are nervous?" I ask him.
"Kylie." He starts to say pulling out a ring box out of his back pocket. Was Cameron proposing to me?! We haven't been together for that long of a proposal. I was all too confused, I listened to what he had to say.

When he opened the box the ring was beautiful. It was simple and perfect just for me. I gasp when I saw the ring. He took my hand, "Kylie will you take this promise ring and promise me you'll love me forever and I will always love you." I stood there nodding my head and crying a little. He puts the ring on my finger. He stood up hugging me, lifting me up from the ground; spinning us around then putting me back down.

I turn to see everyone smile and taking pictures of us. I turn back towards Cameron. "Did they all know?"
"Yes, I hope you don't mind with that." He says to me.
"No, no it's fine I'm just really happy." I tell him.
"You know I love you right?" He tells me.
"You love me?" I say smirking, putting my arm around his neck. We both lean in for a kiss, it started to rain. I pulled away looking up to see rain drops fall upon my face. I laugh and smile then back down to Cameron. He pulls me in closer, kissing me again in the rain. I smiled after the kiss and he interlocked hands with me and we walked back to his car.

We arrived back home all soaking wet. "I'm gonna go get changed." I say to Cameron. He nods pulling me in to kiss my cheek. I walk upstairs with the girls. "Kylie I must see your ring!" Says Addy. I put my hand out to show my ring. "It's beautiful!" Addy says.
"Cameron picked the perfect ring for you!" Madie says.
"You're so lucky!" Says Lauren
"He must really like you." Melanie tells me.
"And I really like him." I say smiling at my ring. "I'm going to change and be out real soon." I tell the girls.

I changed into some sweats with a tank top, putting my hair into a messy bun. I walk out of my room and downstairs into the kitchen to see everyone sitting and talking.

*Cameron's P.O.V.*
"I'm gonna go change." Kylie tells me. I pull her in and kiss her cheek. I let go of her and walk with the guys to the kitchen. "Damn Cameron you brought out the ring." Says Nash.
"A promise ring." I say correcting him.
"Do you think she liked it?" Asked Hayes.
"I think so, she seemed really happy." I reply back.
"Do you think she's the one?" Jack asks me.
"I really hope she is." I reply to him.
All the girls walk in except Kylie. "Where's Kylie?" I ask them. "She'll be down." Madie tells me. A few minuets later Kylie walks in. "Hi babe." I say to her.
"Hey, babe." She replies.

*Kylie's P.O.V.*
We all went downstairs to the movie room. I sat down on the couch waiting for Cameron to come sit next to me. He brings a blanket and popcorn over. "Yummm." I say snatching the popcorn out of Cameron's hands. "Sorry, I really like popcorn." I say laughing. He just laughed and sat next to me; wrapping the blanket around us. Jack put in Hot Rod, it's the best movie ever made. We all got comfortable and watched the movie until it ended. I fell asleep on Cameron; and Cameron fell asleep on me. I fell asleep thinking to myself, I'm really lucky to have Cameron.

I made a big change! Instead in Chapter 10 Cameron giving Kylie the promise ring, I changed it to this Chapter instead cause I thought it would go better. I really loved this chapter and I hope you did too!❤️ Thanks so much for reading all update again soon.
Love you..😘