Chapter 12: The Group Date.

I wake up to see Addy waking up.
"Hey." I say all sleepy.
"Hey." She says smiling.
"Wanna head upstairs and get some breakfast?" She asks me.
"Yeah." I turned toward Cameron and peck his lips to see if he'll wake up after I leave. Addy and I headed upstairs talking about what we should do later on today. We walk into the kitchen to see Jack, Taylor, and Aaron cooking something. "What are you guys cooking?" I asked them.
"Omelette's." Replies Aaron.
"Yummy." Addy says.
"Would you guys like some?" Asks Taylor.
"Why not." I say sitting down at the bar counter. Addy joins me, as we waited for our breakfast we just talked to the guys. I got to learn more about Taylor, Aaron and Jack a bit more. I could really tell Jack likes Addy, his always smiling at her and his eyes tell it all. Aaron likes Lauren, but his a little scared to admit it. I totally understand, I've been in his positions before. I can hear footsteps behind me, I turn around to see Cameron. He walks in scratching the back of his head with a little bit of sleepy eyes. "Awh, baby." I say walking towards him putting my arms around his back. I pull away holding hands with Cameron as we sat down.
"Here you go." Says Jack putting my omelette in front of me. "Thank you." I say back to him.
"Want some?" I say asking Cameron.
"Yeah, a little bit." He replies.

We finished eating and everyone else came upstairs. "Hey guys can I talk to you for a minute?" Nash says asking the guys to follow him into the other room.
"Huh, I wonder what they're talking about." Says Melanie.
"I don't know, I hope it's something good." Lauren teases.

As we waited for the guys to come back we were all talking about them. We were giggling when the boys walked back in. Cameron comes up behind me whispering, "Go get ready, were going somewhere." He sends shivers down my spine, making my hairs stand up straight. I head upstairs with girls. "Do you know where we're going?" Asks Madie.
"I have no clue." I say to her. We all went into our bedrooms I hurried and got dressed. I have navy blue short shorts on with a grey shirt with a bow in the back of it. I put my hair into a bun, I finished putting a little bit of makeup on.

I walk out of the room seeing Lauren walk out of her room. "Hey, you're outfit looks so cute one you!" I say smiling at her.
"Same goes for you!" She says smiling at me. We both walked downstairs to see all the guys waiting for us. "Where is everyone else?" They ask us.
"They should be down in a minute." Lauren says walking over to Aaron to sit on his lap. I walk over to Cameron doing the same thing. "Hello, gorgeous." Cameron says biting his lip then kisses me. I laugh after and said thank you.

"We're ready." Says Melanie. As Addy and Madie follow behind her. The guys escorted us to the cars. We arrived at the mall. "What are we doing here?" I asked Cameron.
"You'll have to wait til I tell you." He says turning the car off. He walked over to my door to open it for me. "Why thank you." I say hopping out of his jeep.
"Will you tell me now?" I ask him super excited.
"All you need to know is to find the perfect dress for tonight, okay?" He says smiling at me.
"Believe it or not, I will be coming with you. Just me and you. We'll meet up with everyone later."
"Okay." I say kissing his cheek.
We walked into a couple of stores and didn't really find anything I liked. We walked into this one cute little store, I looked through there dresses and found one I really liked. It was strapless with a white laces top with a flow of a light blue color. "Cameron look." I say pulling it off the rack.
"It looks perfect." He says.
"I'll be back." I say to him.
"Okay, love."

I walk to the back of the store and went into the dressing room. I slide on my dress, I looked in the mirror before I left to go show Cameron. I walk out to see Cameron sitting on a couch for the viewing area. He looks up to see me. He smiles and says "Kylie, it's perfect." I look in the mirror switching from side to side. "It is huh, I think I should get this one." I say smiling.
"I'm happy with whatever you get." Cameron says to me.

I walk back into the dressing room to change into my original clothes. We pay for the dress, Cameron then bought us fro-yo. Cameron and I just talked, laughed and had fun. After we finished the day was nearly ending. "Let's head home so we can get ready." Cameron tells me.
"What for?" I ask him. He just takes my hand and smiles.

We arrived back home, I walked up the front steps and Cameron says, "Kylie, dress fancy." Winking at me. I blushed walking into the house with my bag in my hand. "Madie? Addy?" I say calling for them.
"We're up here." They say from the loft room. I walk upstairs to see them talking.
"Hey, how did it go?" Addy asks me.
"It went good, what about you guys?"
"It was good." Addy replies.
"Perfect." Replies Madie.
"I need to get ready." I say standing up walking toward my bedroom. I changed into my new dress, I fixed my hair having one side braided and curled the rest of my hair. I touched up on my makeup adding a bit more pop to my eyeshadow, then applying light pink lipstick. I grabbed my laced up high heels on. I walk out to see all the girls waiting. "We wanted to wait for you." Lauren says.
"Ready?" I ask them. They all just nodded their head, one by one following each other behind. We walk down the stairs and see all the boys lined up having their arms crossed downwards. They were all in suits and ties.
Cameron head is down looking at the ground, he looks up making eye contact with me. He blushes and smiles at my appearance. I walk up to Cameron, "Kylie you look amazing!" He says looking at me up and down.
"And Cameron you look very handsome." I say biting my lip. He puts his arm out to escort me out to his car. He opens the door for me and closes it behind me.

We arrived at this fancy restaurant. "Wow, this place looks amazing." I say to him. He comes and opens the door for me. He walks me into the restaurant. A waiter leads all of us to a table. Cameron pulls the chair out for me. "Thank you." I say smiling at him. He sits down next to me.

Addy's P.O.V.
I walk down the stairs to see Jack smiling at me. I look down blushing. I walk up to him, "Addy you look fantastic!" He says to me.
"Why thank you. You're not too bad yourself." I say laughing at him. We arrived at a restaurant with everyone else. We all got seated at a big table for all of us. Jack pulled out a chair for me, I smile at him. He kissed my cheek after.

We all ordered our food and our food arrived faster then I thought.

Kylie's P.O.V.
We finished our dinner and Cameron took me out to a patio with lights everywhere. I look out to the view. "Amazing isn't it?" I say to him. He walks up to the side of me, I look at him and he pulls out a red rose behind his back. "Cameron.." I say when he hands me the rose. I start to smell it. "I hope you liked tonight." He says to me.
"I really did, you do so much for me and I love you for that." I say smelling the rose more.
"Kylie, I really really like you. No Kylie.. I think I actually love you."

My stomach turned, but I was happy that he said that. "Cameron, I love you too." I say.
"You're my girl, my only girl." He says to me. He leans in to kiss me. He kissed me so differently this time, he was gentle, passionate. I felt butterflies go out of control this time. It made me feel really happy. I didn't want him to stop. We pulled apart and he took my hand and twirled me around.

Cameron and I danced the night away.