bad breakfasts can create master plans

i woke up to lots of honking from karen drivers. pulling my ass out of bed, i went to look at the mess on my sofa which i've affectionately re-christened The Budget Mount Everest. i pulled out a pack of instant noodles because one can't go wrong with instant noodles, right? WRONG. i dumped the seasoning for the noodles into my coffee instead of the pot of hot water i had just boiled. oh well. i still needed the Caffeine though so i picked up the coffee mug and downed the whole thing. it wasn't that bad, just like if hot soup was caffeinated. yay for improvisation!!

then came the hard part: packing to get ready to take over the streets of new york! i picked out a sling bag because of the Notorious New York Broke Pickpockets. then, i carefully pulled out my file. bUt this wasn't any old file. inside was a swath of bubble wrap, with my precious playbills and photos inside. my master plan was to carry these around when walking and when i saw an actor i knew, ask them to sign my playbills and photos of them and ask for a picture! i'm such a genius *flips hair*. i placed my playbills and shit in the bag and shoved a few sharpies inside. now we fast forward to me on the streets because the author trusts you, reader, to use your very active imagination to pack boring stuff.

a/n: it gets more interesting soon trust me