mm linguine?!?

so i somehow found myself being dragged along on an impromptu behind-the-scenes tour

"now harper. since you're a vip, or a very impromptu person to visit, brandon here will show you the ropes on how things work here!" christian announced

"things work here??"

"shut up uranowitz."

the eight of us trooped down the stairs then walked over to where the costumes were kept. i raised my eyebrows when i saw the tennis shorts.

"all righty, so welcome to the official unofficial falseheteros backstage tour!" andrew proclaimed.

"stop calling it that!"

"you can't say it isn't true. anyways, harper, here are the costumes we all wear in every show and they are hoPefully cleaned after each use because it would be *very* unhygienic if they weren't and i would get a rash."

stephanie shoved andrew aside into a rack of hideous square ties.

"she doesn't need to hear about your skin issues! okay harper so we do have several quick changes going on here like any other broadway show and hopefully you'll spot them from your front seat in the show!" she cheerfully said while betsy was behind her wielding a baseball bat and attempting to smack anthony, who had put on her glasses.

"front seat? damn y'all are going all out just for me, i can't thank you all enough!" (was that appropriate hopefully i need to maintain my tarnished reputation)

brandon popped up. "no problem darling we have too much money to spend anyway."

"says the one using dish soap as hand wash."

i tried to causally nod in response while brandon took a pillow and threw it at christian.

oh dear. this is entertaining.

"now onto the props!"