here we go again

an: I TOTALLY DIDNT ABANDON THIS

andrew rannells stared into my soul. "...hey mr rannells!" welp here's to my crappy greetings to broadway stars. "honey. call me andrew, mr rannells makes me feel like i work in a department store." with a hand on her hip, tHe stephanie j block straightened up and looked at me *screech* "harper, it's so good to meet you! and don't listen to andrew he was a greeter at the warner brothers store." i smiled politely while internally vowing to turn over the internet searching for a picture of Andrew The Warner Brother. right on cue, tracie yelled "WELCOME TO THE WARNER BROTHERS STORE!!!! 8 FLOORS OF FUN!!"

"stuff."

"oh shut up already andrew"

betsy wiped her face makeup off with tissue and walked over. she shook my hand (ohmygoshhbetsywolfe'smagicalhand) and h u g g e d me. "harper! i love your name! welcome to falsettos, please excuse the chaos we're not normally this chaotic." i melted. a normal greeting at last!

tracie strode over and passed a falsettos playbill to me. "here ya go, figured you'd like that." she winked. "bless you!" i blurted out.

anthony hopped down and waved. "hey harper! i'm anthony, nice to meet you." he somehow conjured a sharpie and signed his cute lil signature below his cute lil face on the playbill. well now that's worth a pretty penny.

gazing at the playbill, i was awestruck by how perfect it was. the corners were sharp. the colours were so pretty and aesthetic too! and the photos of the cast,,, a dream. then i was left looking at my bare hands while andrew snatched the playbill off me and signed OVER his face instead of UNDER.

andrew bestie. i love your omaha nebraskaness but YOUR FACE IS NOW SQUIGGLED OVER. but being an idiot, i smiled and said THANK YOU. the rest of the cast then proceeded to sign their awesome signatures (under their faces thank goodness).

then i was standing there. surrounded by people who also looked at me. well this is awkward. i heard stephanie and christian whispering:

"okay so now what do we do with her?"

"i am actually stumped."

"how about we go to the bar."

"SHES A TEENAGER."

oh well.