feeling idiotic as hell

b r a n d o n uranowitz was standing barely a meter away from me, chuckling.

THIS IS A PARAGRAPH TO DESCRIBE THE CHARACTER'S INNER FEELINGS.
THE ACTUAL SHIT WHAT THE HELL ISNT THIS THE MENDEL FROM FALSETTOS OH MY GOSH WHAT DO I SAY WHAT DO I DO HES EVEN HOTTER IN PERSON ITS TOO EARLY FOR MY LITTLE THESPIAN HEART TO TAKE IT IM LITERALLY BREATHING IN THE SAME AIR AS HIM AND HES ACTUALLY SHORTER THAN ME HELP

of course, i bottled up this long paragraph and slowly looked next to brandon and saw...

OH MY SHIT NO NO NO WAY I MEAN THEY ARE A PACKAGE DEAL BUT STILL LOOK IM LITERALLY ABOUT TO SHIT MY PANTS IS THAT CHRISTIAN BORLE LOOKING HOT AF HIS HAIR AND THE INTERNET WASNT JOKING ABOUT HIS ARMS THEY SURE ARE VERY ARM-Y. BUT IM DYING IM BREATHING IN THE PATENTED BRILLANT BORLE BREATH FROM THE AIR IS THIS HAPPENING IIIII DONT GET IT.

i started tearing up because this was the moment i had waited my whole sorry little life for. so the only thing that popped out of my mouth was.

"damn."

okay that was a mistake. what do i do now urgh.

"hello there young lady, do you need a tissue? cause there's a little something on your mouth.."

then i proceeded to nearly die for the third time today. the very first time i meet a broadway star in person and the first thing they say to me is a comment regarding my (poor) physical appearance.

i just gaped like an idiot. brandon then passed me a tissue and i took it with shaking hands (readers please find this valid cause it's BRANDON).

"uh okay bye then! have a great day." christian nodded at me once and the two of them strode out of the shop holding their bag o' cookies.