Warning/things to know.

W A R N I N G

-smoking
-gang violence
-violence (guns, fighting, arguing, gore)
-drinking
-sexual content
-mentions and slight depictions of sexual harassment / r@pe
-possessive/overprotective and slightly obsessive male lead
-other mature themes
-RATED M for mature, or 16+

T H I N G S T O K N O W

-this is the third book to the "His Baby" Series. Read His Baby and His, Always first to understand this book. Otherwise you will be lost.

-this book is no fairytale. It will mention things that make the reader and even me as an author uneasy, but I've always been realistic in my writing and don't plan to stop that now.

-if you ever get frustrated with a character it is recommended you just take a chill pill and relax before continuing to read. I don't condone disrespect to my characters, other readers or myself. It is okay to state your opinion but if you ever get disrespectful with doing so then you will be muted. I had a lot of problems with this last book and the book before last. I'm no longer dealing with it.

-this is an ambw story.

-this is FICTION. Keep the real people deprecate from who I use them as in this story. The way BTS is portrayed in this story is in no way shape or form how they behave in real life.

- ALSO FOR ANY NEW READERS: I believe my math is wrong but y'all can find out once you start reading. Uriah is FOUR but in the chapters I say he's three. The realization literally just hit me months later lmaoo. It's easy to ignore for the most part. If he's four or three idm at the end of the day he's still a toddler so what the hell.

-last but not least, enjoy ;)