chap: 75

SEVENTY - FIVE: BEEN HERE BEFORE

3RD PERSON

Trinity had crashed at 9. After getting back home with the twins, she realized just how messy the house was. And Oreo had also managed to make a mess inside , but that was Trinity's fault partially because she forgot to take him out before leaving.

She cleaned the living room, the kitchen, the theater, the twins room, the bathrooms, she and Hoseok's bedroom and she did the laundry.

By the time she was done the only thing Trinity could think about was sleep. She was genuinely tired from the day she had and she wanted nothing more than to rest.

It was currently 10 pm. She laid sprawled out on the bed wearing nothing but a night gown and panties. Her face buried in the pillows as the air blew over her stretched out body. The twins were asleep in their bedroom and hadn't made a peep, so she could get her rest without having to constantly wake up.

Her phone had been ringing off the hook but trinity was too deep in her slumber to notice the first few times.

Buzzing, ringing and vibrating. This happened for awhile longer before she finally got the memo and woke up to a bright screen with an unknown number flashing across.

Trinity smacked her lips. She needed to tell whoever this was to stop calling her. It was a number from Georgia within the area but she didn't recognize it.

The woman groaned as she answered the device, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Trinity! Thank fuckin' god you answered!"

Trinity frowned. It was rico speaking, that she could hear clearly. He sounded as if he were in a panic and it was incredibly noisy on the other line.

"Rico? What's wrong?" She asked, slowly sitting up in bed and picking up the phone.

"It's Jay. He was shot, trinity. We rushed him to the hospital and he lost a lot of fucking blood and-"

"What?" Trinity shook her head, feeling it begin to ache. He talked fast and she could barely understand him. All she heard was Hoseok and shot. And she instantly knew some shit wasn't right.

"Tonio is on his way to get you and the twins and being you to the hospital. It's so fucking bad trinity..."

Trinity nodded instantly, her heart thumping in her chest as realization struck her that Hoseok - her fiancé and the father of her children was currently being rushed to the hospital. Losing a lot of blood and potentially nearing the fatality of death. Trinity felt like she could pass out.

"O-okay I'm up. I'm about to get dressed and we'll be there." Trinity said, rushing to the bathroom and flickering on the light.

Rico nodded on the other end. "We'll be here waiting." He said shakily. And even then trinity could tell she wasn't the only person frightened.

Trinity dropped the phone, the device hitting the floor causing her to flinch. With a shaking hand she reached down and picked it up, seeing a crack had formed in the screen but it still worked.